chapter 99

Chapter 99

    Zhou Yi continued to work in the Imperial Academy.

    The life of the Imperial Academy is relatively leisurely, especially when meeting a lazy emperor, most of the work is waived, and the head of the academy seldom sees the emperor, let alone these people.

    Most of the time is spent revising books and looking at history.

    Zhou Yi's location is by a wall next to the window. Zhou Yi likes to drink a cup of fragrant tea in the morning, bathe in the spring, read the history books leisurely all morning, or chat with his colleagues in the Imperial Academy about poetry. Ah, articles and the like, no one who can enter the Imperial Academy has two talents, and Zhou Yi feels that he has benefited a lot from hearing their chats. Of course, there are not many times like this. They talk more about how difficult the family is and how to make some extra money.

    Just like this, Zhou Yi also listened with great interest. Sometimes I also participate in the discussion and give them advice, so these people who have studied for half a lifetime like this new champion very much.

    Once, it was the old man who cried that the family couldn't open the pot, and whispered in Zhou Yi's ear: "Zhou Yi, if you have a connection, you should go as soon as possible. This Hanlin Academy used to be a noble place, but now there is only one. It’s not expensive anymore.” The man quietly pointed upwards, intending to the emperor, “There is no need for the Hanlin Academy today, we are just a decoration, and the way to rise is blocked. You really shouldn't waste yourself here with a bright future."

    Zhou Yi thanked with a smile, and after the man left, he shook his head, not to mention that he had no connections, even if he had connections, he wouldn't be in a hurry to leave now. In this way, what would others think of him? He has just entered the dynasty, and he has not even figured out the most basic official situation in the capital. Now he is running around like a stunned green man, what good results can he get. Now that he is a newcomer, he can study books every day, live a leisurely life, and there are not so many intrigues among colleagues, which is good. As for more, at least wait until he understands the court.

    It's just that Zhou Yi was not in a hurry, someone was. The next day, Zhou Yi heard the news that the second place was transferred to Zhan Shifu. If the Hanlin Academy is the emperor's secretarial department, then the Zhan Shifu is a special institution to serve the prince.

    Zhou Yi rubbed his chin. When the second place was fair, he looked like an unsmiling middle-aged uncle. Unexpectedly, he had a lot of plans in his heart. Seeing that the current emperor was unreliable and had no bright future in the Imperial Academy, he went directly to Zhan Shi Mansion, that's right, bet on the prince now, if the prince really becomes the emperor, then the good day of the second place will come.

    This incident had a great impact on the new batch of Scholars who came in. Everyone was led to feel a little ready to move, only Zhou Yi, who still looked leisurely every day, didn't see him running around, and didn't see him. Get together with this newcomer and mutter.

    Wen Qu, the head of the courtyard, naturally saw these situations in his eyes. He could only touch his beard helplessly. Everyone has their own ambitions. There is nothing wrong with wanting to climb to a higher place. The appearance is really embarrassing, and he has nothing to do.

    But these people are still too impatient. Those who are in the officialdom are not top-notch. If they are so anxious, they are likely to be broken.

    He just paused when his eyes glanced over Zhou Yi, this child is quite different from these people...

    Another day later, Tan Hualang also left suddenly, and he went to the Ministry of Officials, such a powerful department wants to go like Guo As long as the crucian carp of the river can enter, there is no need to worry about promotion and wealth. It is really hidden that Tan Hualang can enter such a place.