chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Mr. Zhou's face froze. He never thought that his second uncle would ask him this question. why? Mr. Zhou was in a trance for a moment. The first thing that came to his mind was that beautiful face. Back then when he ran a business, he lost everything. Her camel is bigger than a horse, even if her family is in trouble, she still has some money in her hands as an orphan, and seeing her beautiful appearance, Mr. Zhou began to think about it.

    The purposeful approach, Xiaojia Biyu, who was raised in the boudoir, didn't understand anything, and with a little trickery, the uncooked rice after drinking became cooked rice, Zhou's second mother had no choice but to follow Mr. Zhou home. Zhou's mother's power, Mr. Zhou's calculations, and the oppression of life made Zhou's second mother despair.

    After so many years, old man Zhou can still think of Zhou Yi's second mother looking at him like a bedbug. He is ugly in this matter, and Zhou Yi's mother looks at him like that, and it is said outside that he relies on women to make a fortune. Everything made Mr. Zhou extremely annoyed. Gradually, he became angry with this woman who had tried everything possible to get her. Even Zhou's second son was also implicated. When he looked at Zhou's second son, he always thought of women looking at him. Then he thought of the despicable deeds he had done.

    From the very beginning, this son was not pleasing to the eye. As time went by, the gap became wider and wider. Every time I saw the face of the second child, it was as if I saw his mother mocking him with this face. It is natural to be biased. up.

    "Second Uncle, I don't have one. I treat them the same as the brothers, and he has to do it himself..." Mr. Zhou said with a stiff face.

    "Okay, I don't know you yet, let's forget about the past. Liulang is a good seed for studying, and you, a grandfather, don't talk about how much help you give, but you can't hold back!" The second uncle interrupted Mr. Zhou.

    "Then how can it be? Liulang is also my own grandson, so I naturally wish him well." Old Man Zhou said hastily.

    The second uncle nodded, and then walked away with the third uncle at a slow pace.

    Mr. Zhou stared at Mr. Zhou for a long time, and then he called Shang Fang and his family to leave. Boss Zhou said as he walked, "Father, you haven't told your second brother yet..."

    Zhou Yi frowned upon hearing this, wondering what would happen in the upper room.

    Zhou Ji's wardrobe has become well-known in Guang'an County. Generally, wealthy people buy the wardrobe in the shop and it is enough. At this time, Zhou Ji launched a custom-made wardrobe. The wood is made by the owner himself, and Zhou Ji makes it custom-made, and can polish special designs and colors to ensure uniqueness.

    This kind of customization is very popular with big families. In recent days, many famous families in Guang'an County have sent wood. The workshop gradually got on the right track.

    Zhou Yi asked Zhou Laoer to assign a part of people to do this kind of custom wardrobe. This requires more delicate craftsmanship, such as carving and corner carving, which requires professionals. Zhou Laoer also hired two familiar carpenters to specialize in custom wardrobes. .

    Gradually, he gained a good reputation among the big families.

    But with the hot sale of the wardrobe, it didn't take long for counterfeit products to appear in Guang'an County, and according to people who came to the store, someone in Lin County was also making them.

    Zhou Yi was helpless, there was no intellectual property law or business law here, and it was only natural for knockoffs to appear. Fortunately, Zhou Ji was the first to appear, and people in Guang'an County already had a fixed impression, and twenty wardrobes a day was not a small number.