chapter 86

Chapter 86

    Of course it is impossible to beat Yang Erzhuang to death, they don't have that right yet.

    Zhou Yi glanced around the crowd, and said: "Everyone here is my elders, relatives and neighbors, what I say next may not be so pleasant to my ears, please don't blame me if I offend you!" "No

    , No, Liulang, just say..."

    "Yeah, there's nothing to blame..."

    Buzzing voices rang out, and the strongest support was from the Zhou family: "Our Xiawan Village is exactly It is because of you, Liulang, that we are here today, if there are still people who can’t listen to what you say, then they have lost their conscience.” It was

    Zhou Yi’s great-grandfather who spoke, but Old Man Zhou stood aside with his eyelids closed and remained silent. .

    "Well, I'll be frank. Maybe you think it's just a prescription. It's okay if people have to go. They sell theirs, and we sell ours..." The faces of the villagers changed, and they thought so

    . Anyway, the shipment volume of their workshop is not high, and there are so many people who can't get the goods, even if all these people go to other places to buy, so what!

    "Let me tell you, I was wrong. This is a matter that will affect the whole body. If Fang Zi leaks out, other people's background must be much bigger than ours. By then, the supply of goods will be increased. I believe everyone will You’ve heard that rare things are expensive. We are the only one now, and the price can be sold at such a high price. But in the future, when there are more things, the price will naturally drop. At that time, with the same shipment volume, the money earned will be greatly reduced. Maybe They will keep pushing until the workshop can no longer be opened."

    "What, the workshop will not be able to continue!!!" These villagers are in a hurry.

    The elder of the Yang clan asked, "Liulang, didn't you say that there are secret processes that haven't been done in the workshop, so Er Zhuang should not have to go." He looked expectant and nervous.

    The whole village also became quiet at this moment, waiting for Zhou Yi's answer without daring to speak out.

    "Uncle Yang, I lied to him. Everything from production to shipment is in the workshop. I don't have any secret procedures."

    "Oh my god, my god, this is not letting us live, Yang Erzhuang, you who killed a thousand swords, my mother will kill you..." A sturdy woman shouted and was about to rush at Yang Erzhuang.

    The other people were not much better. When it came to their own interests, all of these people became hideous, and completely lost the indifference just now.

    The people surnamed Yang stood aside and did not dare to speak, they just watched Yang Erzhuang lying on the ground screaming after being beaten.

    "Okay, stop beating, if you beat me again, you'll kill me." The second uncle couldn't see it, and said with a cane.

    His prestige was quite high in Xiawan Village. When he spoke, most of the people stopped. Only a few people still felt puzzled and punched him hard before standing up.

    "Liulang, how do we deal with this matter?" Second Uncle asked.

    Everyone in the village looked at Zhou Yi.

    Everyone has desires, and it is human nature to want to long and look forward to Shu. He didn't think that through reason, these people could suppress the desire in his heart. Since reason doesn't make sense, let's follow the rules. In the past, there were people who wanted to inquire about Fang Zi, but in the end they didn't do anything excessive, so he let it go. This time it happens to kill chickens and monkeys.