159

Chapter 159 Chewed

    puff! ! ! If Li Yushi had watched Stephen Chow's movie, he would definitely be like the one in it now, with blood soaring!

    "You...I..." He pointed at Zhou Yi, trembling and unable to speak, what a brazen person he is, he almost hit the wall with what he said, but now he yelled Qu! Villain, treacherous villain...

    All the courtiers in the hall twitched their mouths. Zhou Yi said Li Yushi was about to foam at the mouth without seeing Li Yushi, but Zhou Yi was so good that he almost killed him However, he acted like he was wronged and wronged, and went to shout to the emperor...

    Wen Qu was a little worried at first, but now seeing Zhou Yi like this, he felt relieved. Zhou Yi's opponent, so Wen Qu put his hands in his hands and watched the show boldly.

    Not to mention the officials, even Emperor Chongzheng was shocked by Zhou Yi's cheekiness, but then he felt it was funny again. He raised his face and coughed: "Li Yushi, what Zhou Qing said is the truth?

    " Your majesty, my minister... my minister..." Poor Li Yushi, who was hit by Zhou Yi's series of words and thick-skinned, has not yet recovered, and feels that his body and mind have been greatly hurt. Now that Emperor Chongzheng asked this, he always For a while, my mind was chaotic and I couldn't make out words.

    Emperor Chongzheng's face turned cold: "So, what Zhou Qing said is indeed true? How dare you openly frame the second-rank imperial court official. I give you the right to report on the rumors of the censors, just to let you frame those who have meritorious deeds at will. Is it yours?"

    A meritorious minister, Emperor Chongzheng's words have already set the tone for Zhou Yi.

    "Your majesty, my humble minister, my humble minister has no such intentions..." Li Yushi was frightened by Emperor Chongzheng's words and fell to his knees, grabbed the ground with his head, and made a loud bang bang bang bang on the Golden Luan Hall : "This minister is also for the sake of Dayue. Maybe the minister is not cautious enough in words and deeds. He didn't investigate beforehand. He didn't know that Mr. Zhou had done so much work in private, so he made a wrong judgment. But the supervisory officials are the censors. Responsibility, I must not be unconscionable because of the high position and authority of Mr. Zhou. If everyone is like Mr. Zhou, relying on the trust of the emperor to act like this, then all the officials of my Dai Yue If everyone is in danger, it will definitely lead to the collapse of the court, and the world will be in chaos, Your Majesty!!!”

    The censor deserves to be the censor, and his crying directly portrayed himself as an upright and capable minister who fights against evil forces. Although he admitted that he did not investigate Zhou Yi's matter in advance, it was also out of public interest!

    Zhou Yi's eyes turned cold, but his face became more aggrieved, and he sniffed: "Your Majesty, please forgive me for not agreeing with Li Yushi's words." Emperor Chongzheng

    glanced at Zhou Yi, and said, "Then what do you say?"

    Zhou Yi glanced at Li Yushi, his eyes were calm, but Li Yushi was looked at with ghosts.

    "Your majesty, first of all, the censor does have the right to monitor all officials and hear rumors about things, but this means that they have no scruples. Does listening to the wind mean rain? Your majesty, you just saw it. Li Yushi clearly knows that the humble minister The evidence collected is true, and when the case is correct, I will give the minister the title of framing Zhongliang..." "I do