chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Zhou Yi stood at the door of Bailu Academy and opened his mouth slightly. Bailu Academy is not in the county seat, but in the outskirts, surrounded by green hills and covered by green bamboos. At the end of the long steps is the gate of the academy. The big characters of Bailu Academy on the letter are graceful and graceful, as if the real egrets are going to ride the clouds.

    This... is probably an ancient aristocratic school.

    It was the period when Bailu Academy was recruiting students, and there was an endless stream of people who came to study. The academy had long been familiar with recruiting students. Zhou Laoer and Zhou Yi were arranged to wait in a big quiet room with a little fear, and there were already people sitting in the room. good people.

    These people all came to study with their children, and they looked like they were from wealthy families. And Zhou Erer, who was wearing a bunt, and Zhou Yi, who was wearing a coarse cloth, stood out from the crowd and were particularly conspicuous.

    Adults may look down on the two of them in their hearts, but they are good at hiding their emotions and have not shown obvious contempt, while children are different.

    A fat kid like a carrot walked up to Zhou Yi, covered his belly and laughed, as if he had seen the funniest joke in the world: "What kind of clothes are you wearing? My servants are better than you. "

    Zhou Yiquan thought the child was farting, but Zhou's second child turned red. It was okay for him to be teased, but his son was looked down upon by others, which made him feel like a knife was cut in his heart.

    Zhou Yi held Zhou Laoer's big hand, and smiled slightly at the little kid in front of him: "Actually, I have a lot of clothes like yours at home. Do you know why I don't wear them?" "Why...why?"

    Bai Fat Duner was led by Zhou Yi to speak the local dialect, and asked suspiciously.

    "Because it's uncomfortable to wear, you'll know when you go back and try it on." Zhou Yi said seriously.

    "You think I'm a fool, you lied to me." Fat Duner was in shock.

    Zhou Yi smirked, I didn't lie to you!

    At this time, someone from the academy came to take them to the school for the exam. All the parents stayed in the quiet room and could not follow them. A group of children were led to another room.

    Zhou Yi looked around and saw six masters sitting in the room, with books spread out on the table. On the wall in the center of the room is a portrait of Confucius.

    Ugh, Confucius!

    Isn't this an overhead dynasty? This old gentleman is really busy, and he can be seen here.

    The exam is simple and rough. The first pass is to intercept a passage from the Three Character Classic. The teacher teaches it a few times first, and then asks these children to recite it.

    Of course, there will be unfairness in this. After all, if you have read the Three Character Classic in advance and compare it with children who have no foundation, the result is already doomed, but the academy also has the consideration of the academy. This kind of examination school is only for children who come to learn. Some children have some foundation in advance, but they are not strong enough. It is impossible to be absolutely fair.

    Zhou Yi successfully completed the first level, but the little fat man who laughed at him stuttered and blushed. Then the master of the academy explained the meaning of the passage they had recited, and then asked the children who had recited it to explain it.