chapter 73

Chapter 73

In an inn, all the students staying in the hotel sat in the lobby, some drank cup after cup of tea, some held hands tightly and stared blankly outside the inn, and some even filled the room with anxiety turned up.

Huang An and Zhao Yuwen were also sitting in the middle. Compared to the restlessness of the others, the two of them looked very calm. Looking at the restlessness of the others, Huang An sneered: "If you can hit it, you can hit it. If you can't hit it, you can't

hit it, there's no use in being anxious!" His words made other people in the inn frown, but due to the other party's reputation, they didn't argue with him. Zhao Yuwen shook his head at Huang An: "After studying hard for ten years, it's normal to be nervous, but brother Huang, I think you seem to have a plan in mind?"

Huang An shook his fan: "Of course, this time my ranking must be in the top Three!"

Zhao Yuwen pursed his lips, didn't say anything, just raised his glass to him, and motioned to drink tea. There are tens of thousands of students who have consulted his heart, so he doesn't know what kind of fierce people are there, even he can't Guaranteed to be at the forefront of high school, this Huang An has a big face, it seems that he will stay away from this rampant person in the future.

North of Beiyuan Mansion City, Ma Mansion.

Ma Yang was carefully studying Zhou Yi's words, but Master Ma and Mrs. Ma were walking back and forth, "Father, mother, please sit down, don't worry." Mrs. Ma sighed: "I don't know your temperament

. Whoever you follow, the sky will fall and you won't change your face."

Master Ma snorted: "Who else can you follow, that's why you follow me, Mount Tai collapses without changing your face, that's how men should be." Ma Yang listened with a

smile Go, don't talk much.

Looking back to Fuju Lane, Zhou Yi was sitting drinking tea, and Boss Mao couldn't bear to walk up and down the room. It was already about half past nine, and a quarter of an hour had passed since the announcement of the good news, but he hadn't heard Announce the sound of the happy people coming here.

"Zhou Xiucai, did you fill in here when you filled in your address?" Boss Mao asked worriedly after thinking for a while.

Zhou Yi replied with a smile: "Of course it is."

Boss Mao muttered a few times, and wanted to ask why no one came to announce the good news, did he fail the ranking? But fortunately, he knew that it was not easy to ask, so he sat back again, but his interest seemed to be much less.

Qing Zhu had been waiting at the gate of Mao Mansion early in the morning, with a big cloth bag wrapped around his waist, which was full of copper plates. He had already thought about it, and when the person who announced the good news came, he must give a lot of money.

After waiting for a while, no one came, Qingzhu was anxious, she stretched her neck on tiptoe without knowing it, and looked at the alley, thinking, could it be that the people who announced the good news could not find a place? Or is this place too out of the way? Qing Zhu stomped her feet!

"Da da da..." The sound of horseshoes was getting closer.

coming! Qingzhu was trembling with excitement, the young master is going to win the exam! ! ! His heart raised his throat, the sound of horseshoes reached Fuju Lane, and he quickly ran towards Mao's mansion!

"Here, here..." Qing Zhu happily waved her hand. Boss Mao and Mrs. Mao also heard the movement inside, and when they came out, they saw an official on horseback, with big smiles on their faces. It is a great honor to live here and be admitted to Juren.