chapter 74

Chapter 74

    "Master Zhou Yi won the exam, Mr. Zhou Yi won the exam..." The two officials and messengers shouted loudly as soon as they entered the village.

    "What? Third uncle, did I hear it wrong? Why did I hear that Liu Langzhong had passed the exam?" The second uncle asked the third uncle with a puzzled look on his face.

    The third uncle was already trembling with excitement, "Second Brother, you heard me right, our Liu Lang has passed the exam!!!!"

    "Liu Lang has passed the exam..."     "

    Liu Lang has passed the exam?"

The old men and old ladies all made a fuss, some were ecstatic, some were in disbelief. The second uncle and the third uncle supported each other a long time ago, walked up to the official, and asked tremblingly: "Officer, are you talking about the Liulang of our Zhou family being promoted?

    " There is a workshop, but it has gained a lot of fame. These officials also know Zhou Yi's name. Hearing this, they laughed and said: "Old Master, Mr. Zhou Yi of your Zhou family won the election, and it is still the third place. We are Come to announce the good news."

    "Shuanzi, Shuanzi, hurry to your second uncle's house and tell them that Liu Lang has passed the exam!!!!" The second uncle called a great-grandson who was playing at the entrance of the village, and his old wrinkled face became a smile. Sunflower! He shouted angrily.

    "Oh, that's great, Liu Langzhong raised it..." The other old men and old ladies crowded together, and happily went to Zhou's house to announce the good news with the officials.

    When I met villagers on the road and heard the news that Zhou Yi had been promoted, they were all elated.

    After talking with Wang Yan for a while, Zhou Laoer put away the account book and was about to go out to visit the workshop. As soon as he stepped out of the house, he saw the villagers happily walking towards his house with the two officials.

    "Second brother, don't be dumbfounded, Liu Langzhong has lifted it!!!" Third Uncle shouted from a long distance away. At this time, his eyes were no longer blurred, his waist was no longer sore, and he was almost twenty years younger. .

    When the two officials saw Zhou's second son, they rushed forward and said with a smile on their faces: "Congratulations, Mr. Zhou, your family has a jurengong!

    "What, Liu Lang passed the exam?" Zhou Lao Er felt that his mind was confused at this moment, and he murmured in disbelief.

    "Second brother, why are you still standing there, why don't you give Xiqian quickly." The second uncle approached and patted Zhou's second son.

    Only then did Zhou Laoer come to his senses, "Did Liu Lang pass the exam? My son passed the exam? My son passed the exam, my son passed the exam... Hahahaha..." Tears came out as he smiled.

    Both the villagers and the officials all looked at Zhou Erer understandingly, if his son won the election, let alone cry, he would just go crazy with joy.

    "Don't cry, hurry up and thank the officials." Someone joked.

    "Oh, that's right, I have to thank the officials..." Zhou Laoer was reminded, rubbing his hands and turning around excitedly.

    "Hahaha, I'm so stupid to see brother Zhou being so happy!"

    "No, brother Tuesday is lucky..."