chapter 44

Chapter 44

    "Then you take out the IOU and I'll sign it!" Mr. Zhou said in a calm voice.

    Zhou Yi smiled secretly, this old man is a good abacuser, he is an old man, he signed an IOU to his son, how can Zhou Laoer ask him for money, if he really asks him to pay back the money, he will not be scolded as a wolf, unfilial elder.

    "Grandpa, since this is the cost of the exams for Brother Da Lang and Uncle Fourth, it is natural that you signed the IOUs yourself. As scholars, they will definitely not renege on their debts!" ​​Zhou Yi broke Mr. Zhou's plan.

    "Second boy, why don't you kick this kid out? The adults are discussing things, and he's just a kid here to make trouble!" Old Master Zhou looked at Zhou Yi with a gloomy expression, as if he wanted to eat him.

    Zhou Yi smiled at Mr. Zhou, very innocent.

    Mr. Zhou clutched his chest angrily and gasped. This little thing seemed to be born to defeat him.

    The second brother Zhou was unmoved: "Father, Liu Lang is right. Naturally, you can't keep signing this IOU. If you want to borrow money, let Da Lang and the fourth child sign it by themselves. Brothers will settle accounts clearly. If you are really in a hurry , I will borrow this money naturally, but if you want to renege on the debt, it’s not okay, they are all scholars, they still want to be famous!"

    Mr. Zhou pointed at Mr. Zhou’s fingers and trembled: "You..."

    Finally Zhou Yi wrote the IOU on the spot, When Zhou Laoer gave it to Da Lang, Da Lang refused to sign like a beast hiding from a flood, and the account would be settled naturally. After signing the IOU, it really became his own account.

    It doesn't matter to Zhou Laosi.

    In the end, the IOU was naturally not signed, and the money was not borrowed. Mr. Zhou made a fuss, and he didn't get anything, but he was so angry that he was dying.

    Before Zhou Yi left, he said to Mr. Zhou, "Grandpa, I'll come and see you next time!"

    Mr. Zhou's face became darker when he heard this, and he simply turned around, out of sight and out of mind.

    Seeing that Mr. Zhou was in a bad mood, Zhou Yi felt better, "Aren't you happy? How happy are you..." humming a song while walking, in fact, he really didn't understand the brain circuits of these people in the room. They didn't take advantage of the confrontation, but they had to come to them again and again.

    Wang Yuan also parked the carriage at the door and waited for them. Zhou Yi knew that Zhou Yi had come here without even returning home: "Son, if it weren't for you, I'm afraid I would have taken out the money." He patted Zhou Yi's head, now thinking about it, he was still too soft-hearted, which made Zhou Yi so worried that he came here directly after school instead of going home.

    "Father, grandpa is your father. I can understand why you can't be cruel to him." Zhou Yi comforted Zhou Lao Er.

    Zhou Laoer smiled wryly, father, does he still have a little father-son relationship with his father!

    Back home, Wang Yan's thoughtfulness was useless, and she just greeted everyone to eat. Zhou Zhu is no longer restrained at the dinner table, and Wang Yan and Zhou Laoer also treat him like their own children, and treat him equally.

    After eating, he stretched his arms and legs, and went back to the room to review his homework. He walked into the room, and Zhou Zhu followed.

    "What's the matter?" Zhou Yi looked at Zhou Zhu.