chapter 85

Chapter 85

    "What kind of cooking method is this? It's so delicate!" Zhao Yuwen was very surprised when he saw that everyone scalded the lettuce in the pot and fished it out after a while.

    "This is a hot pot made by Liu Lang. We used to cook it and eat it in the winter. The whole family gathered around the fire and it was warm, not to mention how comfortable it is." Liu Ya picked up a dish for Zhao Yuwen, said with a smile.

    "Zhou Yi, how do you have such a brain, how can you come up with some weird things!" Zhao Yuwen sighed: "If the pot is placed in a restaurant, it will definitely attract everyone's praise!" Zhou Yi shrugged

    , His mind is very normal, but he is just using it for doctrine, although he has used it, but he doesn't have the cheek to use it to brag about himself.

    "Brother, ah!!!!" While everyone was talking, Zhou Jia suddenly screamed.

    Zhou Yi saw that a tender little deciduous tooth was lying in Zhou Jia's chubby hand, and Zhou Jia was completely frightened, crying and mourning: "What should I do, my baby tooth fell out, brother, I want to change He's an ugly old man like Third Uncle and the others... woo woo woo."

    Zhou Jia opened his mouth and burst into tears, terribly sad.

    What he said made everyone laugh and leaned forward and backward, only Wang Ying sat calmly in the arms of the big girl, glanced at her lightly, and continued to eat her meal.

    "It can be regarded as a change of teeth. Liu Lang started to change when he was four years old. This kid is almost seven years old, and his teeth still haven't fallen out. I was wondering if I should see a doctor." Zhou Laoer said after laughing .

    Zhou Jia was still crying, and Zhou Yi patted him on the shoulder: "I have to change my teeth. I have lost them before, but look, don't they look good now? You will grow a good-looking and strong tooth in the future." "     "Really?" Zhou Jia's hand holding the tooth was half-hanging cautiously in the air all the time, still thinking about pressing it back, rubbing his eyes with the other hand, and blinking asked Zhou Yi.     "Really, I promise. Do you believe in brother?"     "Yeah!" Zhou Jia nodded, and dragged the chair close to Zhou Yi, tightly against his side.

    "Father, this is the upper front tooth, should I throw it under the bed?" Zhou Yi asked.

    "That's right, the upper front teeth should be thrown under the bed, and the lower front teeth should be thrown on the roof. Son, give me your teeth." Zhou Er Er stood up and asked Zhou Jia for the teeth.

    Zhou Jia looked at him hesitantly, Zhou Yi looked at him encouragingly, feeling his brother's gaze, Zhou Jia carefully handed the tooth to Zhou Er Er with a sad expression on his face.

    "Father, don't break my teeth..." Seeing that Zhou Laoer had left, he still chased and shouted in distress.

    This made the whole table laugh again.

    The only one who was expressionless was Wang Ying. Zhou Yi suspected that he was wrong, but he did feel that the child just looked around everyone like a fool.

    This year passed while everyone was visiting each other, but just after the first month, the Zhou family received the news of the death of Mr. Mu.

    Having already broken off their relationship with Sanya, they naturally don't have to go to the funeral of Mr. Mu.

    "Hey, why did someone who was still fine suddenly go away!" Zhou Er Er sighed.