chapter 69

Chapter 69

    They stayed on the boat for more than two days, and at noon on the fifth day from Guang'an County, they finally arrived at Beiyuanfu City.

    Before entering the city, he could see the majestic city wall from a distance. Compared with the extravagance and luxury of Nanyuan City, Beiyuan City is more majestic.

    "Wow, young master, this city wall is so high!" Because Wang Yan brought too many things to Zhou Yi, not only Qingzhu carried a big package on her back, but even Zhou Yi was not spared. The two of them were teenagers of twelve or thirteen years old, and their bodies were extremely thin. Now carrying such a big package on their backs is like carrying heavy snail shells. At first glance, he looks like a bumpkin from the countryside. In addition, Qingzhu sighed with his mouth wide open, and everyone around looked at the master and servant with strange eyes.

    Zhou Yi didn't care, Qingzhu didn't realize at all that the two of them were moving towards the city gate with oversized packages on their backs. There were quite a few people entering the city, and some of them brought their goods in for business. There was also a fee to enter the city, and it took a while before it was Zhou Yi's turn, master and servant.

    The guards at the city gate couldn't help being overjoyed when they saw the two half-grown teenagers being wrapped and bent over. What kind of song is this? It doesn't look like a businessman!

    After Zhou Yi took out the proof of rushing for the township examination, the guard immediately put away his smile, handed it back to Zhou Yi respectfully, and let them go without saying any fee for entering the city.

    This scene directly made the people who looked down on the two of them dumbfounded at first. They thought they were country bumpkins from somewhere, but they didn't expect to be a scholar. How old is he? If he passed the country test, he would be a master !

    "This little scholar is really interesting. He's from Guang'an County. He's carrying so many things for such a long distance, and he hasn't even hired a car!" After Zhou Yi's master and servant had walked a long distance and confirmed that they could not hear them, they all The guard said with a smile.

    "You don't care about others, maybe it's not very easy at home, but he became a scholar at such a young age, much better than us!" Another guard said.

    When Zhou Yi's master and servant entered the city, the first thing they looked for was the inn, but they walked through several places in a row, and all they got were the answers that they were full.

    Qingzhu's face was a bit frustrated, "Master, what should we do, we won't sleep on the street!"

    Zhou Yi shook his head: "What to do, look for it!" Liangyuan Province has more than ten prefectures, Each prefecture has more than a dozen counties under its jurisdiction, and it is the largest Zhili province in the Dayue Dynasty. In addition to the accumulation of previous years, there are no less than ten thousand students rushing for the exam this time. So many students flocked to the city of Beiyuan Prefecture. Naturally tight.

    Carrying a huge package, the two walked through the crowd, and asked more than a dozen inns, and all they got were full, full, full, and even the woodshed was occupied!

    The two of them were already exhausted after staying on the boat for so long, and now they have walked for so long with heavy packages on their backs, their legs are trembling. I'm going to sleep on the street.

    Qingzhu was extremely tired, but she still didn't forget to hold Zhou Yi's package behind her so that he could lose some weight. Zhou Yi looked at Qing Zhu's pale face, this child is younger than himself! "Qingzhu, let go." Looking around, he saw an open-air tea shop on the side of the street, and said, "Let's rest there first." "