chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Zhou Lao Er didn't even have the desire to talk to Mr. Zhou, so he said directly to the officials: "You two officials, I will pay the money myself. Please cross it off for the labor quota." "Money? Where did you get the money?

    " ?" Without waiting for the two officials to speak, Mr. Zhou said sharply, his eyes staring straight at Mr. Zhou, as if he was about to stare out a hole.

    "Can't I borrow it?" Zhou Lao Er clenched his hands and said through gritted teeth.

    "Where do you go to borrow money? Now every household needs money, where can you go to borrow it? Second child, tell me honestly, have you hidden money?" Old Master Zhou's cloudy eyes flashed fiercely. He always thought that Zhou Lao Er was in the palm of his hand, and the loss of control only started when the family split up. He didn't expect that the honest-looking second son was also a hidden traitor, and he carried hidden money on his back, feeling that he had been deceived And fooling, Mr. Zhou's anger was bubbling out.

    "Hey, hey, we're not here to listen to your trivial matters. You said you want to buy quotas with money, right?" An official interrupted Mr. Zhou impatiently.

    "Yes, sir, look at my leg is also very lame, and I can't do anything after I go there." Zhou Laoer stretched out his leg to show the official, proving that he was not lying.

    The two officials looked at each other, one of the tall one shook his head, and the short one said, "This can't be changed, your name is already registered, that's all right, don't block the way", while talking Pushed Zhou Lao Er and staggered away.

    "My lord, my lord..." Zhou Er Er wanted to chase him out, but he was stopped by Mr. Zhou: "Second, stop there, don't you think it's embarrassing enough? Now tell me where you are!" The money from here?”     “Father, can you tell me why there are so many brothers, and you just want to push me out!” Zhou Er Er looked at Mr. Zhou, hoping to get an answer.     "You are the only one in the whole family who is free at home. If you don't go out, whoever will go out!" Mr. Zhou said it as a matter of course.

    Zhou Laoer smiled miserably, "Let's split up, Dad, you've seen it too. I'm going to set up this labor service. I don't know if I will come back. Even if I come back, I'm afraid I can't do anything. Divide our family. Go out so as not to drag you down."

    Mr. Zhou took a puff of his cigarette, thinking that even if Mr. Zhou hid some money privately, it would not be too much.

    As he himself said, even if he could come back, he would be useless. If he were to be abolished, such a big family would not be able to drag down the entire Zhou family. It would be fine if they were divided, and it would not matter whether he lived or died in the future.

    The division of the family this time was done quickly because neither party had any objections. The Erfang family in Tiandi divided six acres, probably because Dudu pushed Zhou's second son out of his guilty conscience, Zhou's mother and Zhou's boss didn't say anything.

    The house is the two I live in now. As for silver, did Zhou's mother bite to death?

    The second Zhou also knew that he might not be able to get the silver left by his mother. The Zhou family bought land and built a house for their sons to marry wives, sent Zhou Lao Si to study, and gave Zhou Lao San gifts. money. Even if it is left, there is not much left, and with the sixty taels of silver this time, I am afraid that the five hundred taels of silver will be scooped up soon, but if he can't get it, it doesn't mean that he will let these people pass by in a daze. Taking advantage of the fact that the clan elders were all there, Zhou Laoer said directly: "Father, the two hundred taels of silver that my mother left me was agreed at the time, and the clan elders have also testified, so you always give me the silver "