156

Chapter 156

    After the sacrificial ceremony was over, Zhou Yi was about to leave Xiawan Village. He still had an errand, so he couldn't stay in Xiawan Village any longer. The others would return to Beijing by water after Zhou Jia finished the exam.

    On the day of leaving, everyone in Xiawan Village came to see him off, especially the second and third uncles. The third uncle held Zhou Yi with great reluctance: "Liu Lang, you don't know when you will come back after you leave. The two people who are half buried in the ground don't know if they can see you again?"

    Zhou Yi was greatly moved by what the second uncle said, these two old people are already so old, this time he left, I'm afraid We really can't see each other again...

    Zhou Yi raised the corners of his lips: "No, second uncle, third uncle, you are still very strong. If I have time, I will definitely come back again!

    " Why do you say these things to make Liu Lang worry..." Second Uncle wiped away his tears and said.

    "Look at me, people talk too much when they are old, Liu Lang, you just need to do things for the court well, the clansmen are watched by old people like us!" When the second uncle said this, the third uncle also hurriedly changed the subject.

    After saying goodbye to the villagers, Zhou Yi walked up to his family again and said a few words to them briefly. He said what should be said before, and there is nothing special to say now, "Father, when Jiajia finishes the exam, you I will take everyone back to Beijing, and I have already arranged escorts!"

    Zhou Yi patted Zhou Yi on the shoulder: "What do we have here, you have to pay attention to safety when you are on business."

    Zhou Yi went to In front of Wang Yan, Wang Yan felt a little uncomfortable. Zhou Yi laughed and called out to his mother, "Pay attention to your health." "

    Hey, good, good." Wang Yan said hastily.

    Finally Zhou Yi came to Li Yingru and said, "You must take care of your health, eat well, and don't be greedy for cold..." Although he has been telling you these past few days, when he is about to leave, he is still a little worried.

    Originally, Li Yingru was a little sad, but now Zhou Yi's rambling energy dispelled those reluctance, and she straightened his clothes with a smile: "I know, Mr., didn't you arrange everything properly? It will be fine, you can go to the emperor to run errands without worry."

    After bidding farewell to everyone, Zhou Yi got on his horse and disappeared along the official road with his people.

    The first stop Zhou Yi came to was Tangyin Province, which is adjacent to Liangyuan Province. Tangyin and Liangyuan are both known as the two lands of fish and rice in Dai Viet, and its prosperity and prosperity can be seen.

    For a case like this, it is natural to beat a tiger. The person who gets beaten is high enough to serve as a warning to the world. Originally, Zhou Yi was going to take the lead in taking the mansion of Liang Yuan, which is the most affluent provincial capital of Dai Viet. , and Zhou Yi's hometown, if Zhou Yi can even win the officials of these two prefectures, the effect of knocking mountains and shaking tigers will certainly be extraordinary.

    But the officials of the two courts don't know whether they are good at hiding, or they are really obedient, or they have heard some rumors. Since the imperial court announced the cancellation of all kinds of nonsensical fees, the officials of the two courts have really put them away under the order of the government. hands and feet.