167

Chapter 167 Port Scene

    "Madam, Master, Young Madam, you are back, Young Master is back!!!" The green bamboo was like a small whirlwind, and when he was leading people shopping on the street, he heard the messenger's report, and he didn't care about buying anything, and stepped on it. Hurling like a hot wheel, it blew back, shouting all the way into the gate of Zhou Mansion.

    At this time, after the sun had set, the Zhou family had finished their meal, and the whole family gathered around the little fat man. Li Yingru's martial arts were strong, and Qing Zhuyuan's voice was heard immediately through the gate.

    She stood up all of a sudden, with the fear of excitement and urgency appearing on her face at the same time, Zhou Jia hugged Baodun'er, seeing Li Yingru like this, hurriedly asked: "Sister-in-law, what's the matter with you?" "Master is back!

    "

    " Seriously?" Zhou Laoer stood up suddenly, his cheeks began to tremble.

    Before Li Yingru could answer, Qingzhu approached the front hall: "Master, Madam, Young Madam, the young master is back, the young master is back!!!"

    Zhou Laoer strode forward, grabbed Qingzhu and asked anxiously: "Yes! Really? Is Liu Lang really back?"

    Qingzhu nodded fiercely: "When I was shopping outside, I heard the messenger report that the sea trade team had returned, and so many people on the street heard it..." "

    I My son is back, my son is back!!!" Zhou Laoer's eyes turned red suddenly, the big rock in his heart fell to the ground, and then his anger rose: "This damn boy, I don't feel good seeing him coming back! Teach him a lesson, say he came back in half a year, now it’s almost a year, don’t stop me by then, see if I don’t let him have a good memory!”

    Zhou Jia laughed out loud after hearing this: “Father, You'd better stop talking big, I think, as long as brother kneels in front of you, admits his mistake, and says a few nice words, you, I'm afraid you won't be able to do anything again." Zhou Lao Er breathed out a sigh of relief: "I

    have I can’t do anything, as long as he comes back, see if I don’t beat him to death.”

    Wang Yan cried from the side: “If you want to hit Liulang, hit me first, the child has been away from home for so long, maybe he has suffered a lot outside. , it’s still not safe for people to return home..."

    Seeing this situation, Zhou Jia couldn't laugh or cry. He picked up Baodun'er and walked out the door. After going out, he breathed a sigh of relief, "Badun'er, your father is a bad guy. He's going out for so long. Uncle is so anxious." He kissed Bao Dun'er again: "Bao Dun'er, your father is coming back, do you want to see your father? He is my brother's brother..." Because Wang Yan and Zhou     Lao While Er was talking, Li Yingru also came out of the front hall, happened to see Zhou Jia whispering to Baodun'er, smiled slightly, and led Qing'er back to the yard.     "Miss, the young master is still with the second master, don't you want to take him back?" "It's not     like you don't know that their uncles and nephews are intimate, so let him go." The second uncle is somewhat similar to the father-in-law. Baodun'er might not feel strange.     News of the sea trade team's return quickly spread in the capital, and some people who formed a caravan rushed to the port to pick them up.     And this news reached Xing Jing's ears, just when he was leaving the office, Xing Jing's pupils shrank a little when he heard it, but soon returned to normal.     Yang Zhiwen stroked his beard on the side, and said cheerfully: "Master Shoufu, look, this person is just ignorant. You just mentioned Mr. Zhou this morning, and Mr. Zhou is back this week." Xing Jing snorted     , Without answering Yang Zhiwen's words, he flicked his sleeves and walked away a few steps ahead.     Yang Zhiwen stood on the spot without showing any anger, still stroking his beard with a smile, just looking at Xing Jing's back, and couldn't help squinting his eyes... Even if Xing Jing didn't care anymore, but he had been fighting with     him for so long Yang Zhiwen still knew that even if Xing Jing was the chief assistant of Zhou Yi's ability, he couldn't help but feel frightened.     Although he and Xing Jing were fighting each other in the past, and they didn't try their best to deal with Zhou Yi at all, but it is enough to prove Zhou Yi's frightening that two ministers can suffer a few times from him, a yellow-haired boy who has just entered the court. .     If such an enemy is not a last resort, no one wants to mess with it.     However, Xing Jing made a mistake in his prediction this time. He thought that more people would be more convincing. Who would have thought that it would have the opposite effect.