chapter 75

Chapter 75

    After getting off the boat, when Zhao Yuwen and Zhou Yi bid farewell, he strongly invited Zhou Yi to his house as a guest, Zhou Yi just talked and watched, Zhao Yuwen also knew that he wanted to return, so he didn't force him.

    After being away from home for more than a month, Zhou Yi walked to Xiawan Village full of excitement. When I arrived at the entrance of the village, I saw many people stretching their necks to look at the official road at the entrance of the village.

    The moment they saw him, the eagerly awaited villagers immediately shouted: "Liulang is back, Master Juren is back...".

    Before Zhou Yi could see it clearly, a long shell came straight at him. The powerful impact made him stagger a few steps, and his chest was hit with a dull pain. When he took a closer look, he realized that it was Zhou Jia's little fat man. Zhou Yi rubbed his chest and flicked Zhou Jia's forehead: "Jiajia, are you trying to kill me!"

    Zhou Jia hugged Zhou Yi fiercely: "Brother, if you don't come back , I don't like you anymore..." After finishing speaking, she sniffled.

    Zhou Yi touched his head: "Okay, I'm back now, I'm such a big man, and I'm still crying, if your little friends see you, they should laugh at you!" Zhou Jia swept the

    side Opening his mouth and looking at the brats in his village, he hurriedly wiped away his tears and sullenly said, well, the authority of the boss cannot be lost.

    Zhou Yi took Zhou Jia's hand and walked towards the village. When he got closer, he realized that the large group of people at the entrance of the village were all old men and women, and the third and second uncles were also inside.

    These people are all his elders, Zhou Yi smiled and greeted them one by one. The second uncle and the third uncle walked up to Zhou Yi with the support of their great-grandson, and patted him on the shoulder with great satisfaction, "Okay, okay, there is really green smoke on the grave of our Zhou family ancestors, if the elder brother is still there If you don’t know how to be happy!”     Zhou Yi’s uncle stood aside, looking at him with both joy and complexity, this is the unicorn of their family, his nephew, and his father’s great-grandson, It's a pity that the parents couldn't see this scene, but: "Second uncle, third uncle, my parents must know that Liu Lang has passed the exam, maybe why are they happy!     " ..." The second uncle nodded hurriedly.

    Uh, Zhou Yi doesn't know if there is an underground world, but why do these words sound a bit eerie?

    "Liulang!!!" Zhou Laoer and Wang Yan had rushed over after getting the news.

    "Father, mother..." Zhou Yi quickly walked a few steps, went to Zhou Laoer and Wang Yan, and knelt down: "The child is outside, so you are worried."

    Zhou Laoer tremblingly helped him up: "Don't kneel, don't kneel, it's cold on the ground..." After speaking, he looked him up and down with red eyes, "It's good to be safe, good to be safe..."

    Zhou Laoer still restrained himself, but Wang Yan's motherly heart was united, Regardless of the crowd, she wailed and cried while hugging Zhou Yi, saying that he had lost weight.

    Zhou Yi had never seen Wang Yan so emotionally released before, so he patted Wang Yan on the back: "Okay, mother, haven't I returned safely? Don't cry."

    Wang Yan cried for a while, seeing this There were many people, and a little embarrassed, so they wiped away their tears and said repeatedly: "Mother, don't cry, mother, don't cry..." This was the first time she lost her composure in front of others, but she couldn't help it. When they went to Nanyuan Fucheng, Zhou Lao Er went with her. Although she was concerned, she was still assured of Zhou Yi's safety. But this time is different, Qingzhu is younger than Zhou Yi, if something happens, what will the two of them do? I worry about it every day, and worry more and more every day. At this moment, all the accumulated emotions will explode.     "Go, go home, go home, and let your mother cook a table of delicious dishes to make up for you." Zhou Lao Er wiped his face and said, and then said to the surrounding villagers: "Starting tomorrow, my family will do three meals a day." The running water mat in the sky, everyone is here to have fun..."     "Okay..." Zhou Laoer's words made the villagers applaud.     The whole family walked to the house in a crowd. After the villagers sent them to the house, they consciously did not disturb them. After all, the parents hadn't seen their son for more than a month, so they must have a lot to say.     Back home, although there was already a cook, Wang Yan took Wuya and Liuya to cook in person.     Zhou Jia has been glued to Zhou Yi's body since the entrance of the village. Even if he is sitting now, he still has to squeeze together with him, tightly stitched together.