chapter 79

Chapter 79

    On the third day, Sanya finally took Mu Qing and Mu Zili back to Mu's house together. Wang Yan watched their leaving backs and sighed. She didn't know when she would come back this time.

    But this parting melancholy was soon dispelled, because Li Qingyu, the son of Li Boyong's family, came back, and the magistrate's wife invited Wang Yan to bring Wuya to a party with a group of county wives. What does this mean? all know.

    Zhou Yi no longer goes to Bailu Academy, and after being admitted to Juren, the rest of his studies are up to him, neither the teacher nor the academy can help him much. But in the morning, he will still study here with Han Xiangru. One is that Han Xiangru is very knowledgeable and can still guide Zhou Yi, and the other is that Zhou Yi also wants to accompany Han Xiangru, otherwise he is a lonely old man living in a big house. Poor thing.

    Of course, this was Zhou Yi's idea, but Han Xiangru didn't think so. There was a brat on the left and a brat on the right, and he thought he was very annoying, but the smile on Zhou Yi's face could not be fooled every time Zhou Yi came.

    Wang Yan took Wuya to the appointment of the county magistrate's wife, and Zhou Yi attended classes at Han Xiangru's place as usual. When I went home at night, Wang Yan explained today's situation: "The magistrate's wife looked very kind, and she chatted with me very well. I think she seemed quite satisfied with Wuya. Before leaving, she even talked to Wuya specifically. Ya talked for a while, by the way, I even gave Wuya a bracelet!"

    Wuya was pouring tea at the side, with a tinge of red on her face, and she was indeed wearing a emerald green bracelet on her fair wrist.

    "Mother, did you see that Li Qingyu today?" Zhou Yi asked.

    Wang Yan laughed when asked: "You child, your sister is here, how could Li Qingyu come out to see me..." When

    she said this, Wuya became even more ashamed.

    Zhou Yi curled his lips when he heard this. He dared to bet that Li Qingyu must have seen Wuya somewhere in a corner. Li Qingyu has seen his sister, but their family hasn't even seen a hair of Li Qingyu...

    "They are satisfied, but we haven't even seen Li Qingyu's face, so we can just listen to the matchmaker, I'll go tomorrow Find out." Zhou Yi made a decision.

    Naturally, this was supported by the whole family. After all, how good Li County Magistrate and his wife are is of no use. The most important thing is Li Qingyu himself.

    Not only the Zhou family was talking about the Li family, but the county magistrate Li's family was also talking about the marriage.

    The county magistrate's wife is surnamed Fang. She sat next to Li Boyong and said with a smile: "I saw you, girl. She is indeed the sister of Xiao Juren. She looks so good. Don't say anything about it. Marry a wife and marry a virtuous person. The most important thing is that this girl behaves gracefully, advances and retreats well, and speaks nicely. She can't tell that she is from a peasant family at all. Compared with those young ladies who came today, this daughter-in-law Candidate, I'm satisfied..." Fang smiled, and kept praising Wuya, and it was obvious that she really liked Wuya.

    Li Boyong is not surprised at all: "If you can teach a unicorn like Zhou Yi, where can their daughter go?"

    Sitting at the head of Li Boyong and his wife is a boy of about seventeen or eighteen years old. , with a white crown and hair, a handsome face, with a smile on his face, he has the demeanor of a master.