172

Chapter 172 Game

    "Master, master, outside, outside..." While everyone was talking, the butler ran out of the door.

    "What's going on outside?" the second child asked.

    "A man who claimed to be Zhou Yi brought someone to the door, and said that if he was not allowed in, he would break down the door!" the housekeeper said anxiously.

    "What, he dares!" The seventh child was about to go out angrily, but the second child suddenly stopped him: "Stop, what can you do when you go out!" "

    Then let him insult people like this? Didn't you hear that?" He leads a parade full of people, if the patriarch is treated like this by him, can you stand it?" Lao Qi said angrily.     "Then what can you do when you

    go out? Master Zhou even dares to arrest     Qi Guogong. Do you think you can resist?" Yes, Patriarch Zhongli stood up abruptly, looking towards the gate with a frosty face.     "It's too deceiving, he dared to knock on the door of our Zhongli's house..." The rest of Zhongli's family trembled angrily.     "Yo, they're all here!" Before they could take any action, the door had already been knocked open, and Zhou Yi led the people to the front of the hall, with a faint smile on his lips: "Patriarch Zhongli, come with me! "     Patriarch Zhongli looked at Zhou Yi with gloomy eyes, "Master Zhou, you are so courageous!"     Zhou Yi shrugged: "Uncle Zhongli, don't say that, I am actually very timid, even a All mice are afraid, but I actually like to follow the rules, if everyone follows the rules, I don't have to force myself to be brave. Let's go, don't force me to use force!" The patriarch Zhongli stood     still He only looked at Zhou Yi with a dark look, but the other members of Zhongli's family were furious, especially Zhongli's seventh son, who was already very irritable. Now that he was so provoked, he immediately yelled: "Zhou Yi, you are considered a Anything dares to touch our patriarch..."

    Before he could finish speaking, there was a bang in the yard, and it turned out that Zhou Yi raised a firecracker and fired a shot into the sky: "Patriarch Zhongli, according to the general business law, the amount of tax evasion you have done this time is huge, which is enough to cover it." I have been in prison for decades, and this officer came here with a holy order. If you dare to resist, it is okay to kill you on the spot. If you don’t want to lose your life in vain, just go with this officer. How to judge!" Zhou Yi no longer had a smile on his face at this moment, and he spoke every word with great force.

    After speaking, he took a few steps forward, and the subordinates behind him also took a few steps forward. They didn't notice it before, but now as the people on Zhou Yi's side stepped forward, the people detained in the middle were also revealed.

    The pupils of Zhongli's family shrank suddenly: "Qi Guogong, Zhang Guogong, Lin Guogong, Yuhou, Lord Fu..." The dozen or so people in the middle were all well-known princes and nobles in the capital.

    "You... how dare you..." Patriarch Zhongli received a huge shock when the facts were before his eyes. It's true, it's true, it's true...

    These thoughts raced back and forth in his mind like wheels. run over.

    "Go, invite Patriarch Zhongli out." Zhou Yi smiled lightly, and told the guards behind him, "If anyone dares to resist, they can be killed directly. Anyway, their tax evasion is worthy of a death sentence!"

    His voice was not high, but among the members of Zhongli's family, it was like falling into an ice cellar. Lao Qi, who was the loudest at the beginning, also quieted down at this time, and he quietly moved his steps back two steps.