168

Chapter 168 Father and Son

    Zhou Yi's throat rolled, his knees bent suddenly, and he knelt heavily on the ground, "Father, mother, I'm late, I made you worry!" Then he knocked his head on the ground with a bang.

    Zhou Lao Er leaned forward, but didn't move forward. His eyes were wide open, as if he couldn't believe that Zhou Yi had returned.

    When Zhou's second child was too excited to speak, Wang Yan had already rushed to Zhou Yi's side, "Liu Lang, you are back, you don't know, mother is worried about you, why did you come back so late, ah "

    "Mother, I'm sorry." Zhou Yi has lived a hard life at sea for nearly a year, and now even watching Wang Yan cry, he feels very kind.

    "You still remember to come back!!!" But before Wang Yan and Zhou Yi's mother-child relationship was over, Zhou's second child suddenly yelled out.

    "Hey..." There was nothing beside the roar, but it startled the little fat man who was sleeping in Li Yingru's arms. He frowned and groaned a few times.

    At this moment, everyone's eyes were attracted by the little fat man. Zhou Er Er suddenly fell silent, his face changed in a second, and he smiled like a blooming sunflower. , continue to sleep..."

    The little fat man seemed to feel comforted in his sleep, his little mouth clicked a few times, his frowning brows slowly unfolded, and he fell asleep again.

    Zhou Yi glanced at the child, and then moved his eyes to Li Yingru's face, but Li Yingru's face is really not good. Seeing Li Yingru's eyes looking at him calmly, Zhou Yi shrank back immediately, it's too bad. This time he is really going to die, as if he has pissed off his wife...

    "Get up, it's midnight, don't disturb other people." Zhou Er Er tried his best to hold back Zhou Yi's desire, turned around and turned his back Started entering the gate.

    Li Yingru stared at Zhou Yi steadily for a while, then turned around and followed behind Zhou's second son with the child in his arms. Zhou Jia purposely waited until the end, clenched his fists and controlled his strength to greet Zhou Yi. Zhou Yi thought he was looking for him. After settling accounts, I didn't expect that the child would suddenly grab his shoulders, choked up and said, "Brother, why did you come back, I'm so worried!"

    "It's my brother's fault, this time I went too far..."

    After Zhou Yi left, Zhou Jia seemed to have grown up a lot, and tried not to show that she was worried about Zhou Yi, and tried her best to comfort her parents, but now As soon as Zhou Yi came back, Zhou Jia immediately changed back to that childish young boy who was doted on by his brother, he sniffed: "Anyway, admit your mistake later, hurry up, daddy said he was going to beat you up, why not?" There is a sister-in-law, you are gone, she has a child and her husband is not around, she still has to appease the parents, take care of the housework, thinking about you in order not to let the parents worry and not show it, she is the hardest." Zhou

    Yi Hearing this, his heart softened into a puddle of water, "I know."

    The two brothers entered the room, Zhou Lao Er and Wang Yan sat at the top, Li Yingru sat at the bottom with the child in his arms, Zhou Lao Er saw Zhou Yi coming in, and hummed One sound, I didn't see it clearly from the outside just now, now entering the house, Zhou Laoer saw the change on Zhou Yi's face at a glance, he let out a sound, he couldn't say what he wanted to teach, and only Ba Xin was left in his heart Ba Gan's distressed: "Liulang, look, what's wrong with you, how pale your face was before you left, look now, what's your appearance!