chapter 16

Chapter 16 Dispute

    "What kind of money?" Wang Yan was puzzled. Yesterday, when the father and son came back, their expressions were not good. They thought that the stroller was not sold well, and they didn't make any money, so they didn't ask.

    The second child of Zhou patted Zhou Yi's head: "Little money fan." After speaking, he looked outside the door. At this time, the genius was dim, and the courtyard of Zhou's house was still silent. "Yan, you go and close the door." Wang Yan didn't know Zhou

    Yi The second child wanted to do something, but he still obediently closed the door.

    The room they lived in was divided into two by Zhou Laoer, one room was given to the four older sisters, and Wang Yan and his wife took Zhou Yi to sleep in this room.

    At this moment, the sisters were still sleeping, Zhou Er Er untied the padded jacket that he had not taken off last night, took out a cloth bag from inside, put it on the kang, and signaled Wang Yan to open it.

    "Ah!!" Wang Yan opened it, exclaimed in surprise, and then covered her mouth: "Father, where did you get so much money?"

    Zhou Laoer said proudly, "This is the car sales I made. Yes, I also took a deposit from others, if it sold more than this!"

    Wang Yan opened her eyes wide and couldn't believe it, this...you can sell so much money in just a few days? This is worth the money that Zhou's second child earned in the past three years.

    "Father, do you want to hand over the money to Shang Fang?" Zhou Yi asked with pouted lips.

    Zhou Laoer's face darkened, he wished to treat those people who were in the room as his relatives, but they might not think highly of him, and guarded against him tightly, if this is the case, why should he be so desperate.

    "Just pay two hundred Wen, and it's the food expenses." Zhou Er Er said after a moment of pondering.

    "Is this okay? What if Shangfang finds out that we made money..." Wang Yan said worriedly. Guang'an County is not far from the village. Especially during the market, many people in the village will go to sell some farm products.

    "It's okay. If they want to make a fuss, I'll talk to them properly. At worst, the family will be separated." Zhou Laoer looked resolute.

    Hearing the separation, Wang Yan's eyes lit up a little. God knows how much she wanted to live alone. She was often scolded under Zhou's mother's nose all day long, and her daughters couldn't even eat enough. If they could If they are separated..., the more I think about it, the happier I become, and my eyes are full of anticipation.

    Zhou Yi is naturally happy that Zhou Laoer has made a decision, but Zhou Yi is not optimistic about the separation of the family for a short time. He would hold on tightly and not let go. If Zhou Lao Er was determined to separate the family alone, it would be very easy for Mr. Zhou to be disobedient and unfilial.

    Zhou Yixiang's head hurt a little, and after talking a few words with Zhou Laoer, he fell asleep again.

    When he woke up again, it was already daylight. He had just opened his eyes when a callused hand was attached to his forehead, and the girl's soft voice came: "Liu Lang, are you feeling better? It's still uncomfortable now." Is it?"

    "Sister..." Zhou Yi looked at Zhou Zhen's slightly anxious face and shook his head: "It's not uncomfortable." "

    That's good, that's good." The big girl breathed a sigh of relief: "You didn't feel good last night. You scared us to death, you have to be more careful in the future, do you want to get up?"