chapter 78

Chapter 78

    "Liulang, are you back?" Wang Yanxi said, beckoning Zhou Yi to sit down.

    Zhou Yi sat on the lower head of Wang Yan, who happened to be facing Sanya. Sanya's heart tightened. To this younger brother, she would always feel inexplicably weak in her heart. Just now her words were heard by Zhou Yi again. Then... Sanya first raised her head and glanced at Zhou Yi, then quickly

    said Buried, avoiding eye contact with him.

    "Mother, who are the people who propose marriage to the third sister and the fourth sister?" Zhou Yi had a lot of things in the past few days when he came back, he was busy with socializing and meeting people, so he didn't care about the marriage of the five and six.

    Wang Yan sighed, "There are quite a few people who propose marriage, but few are suitable."

    Sanya curled her lips after saying this, what is unsuitable, why didn't she bother so much when looking for a marriage for her!

    Her actions happened to fall into Zhou Yi's eyes, but he didn't say anything, and turned his head flatly. He had already understood Sanya's nature clearly, but he didn't have much ability, but he was very jealous. Can.

    He didn't bother to talk to her much.

    "Then choose slowly. Marriage is a lifetime event, and you must not settle for it carelessly." Zhou Yi took a sip of the tea ceremony. But no, it's not like the women in the later generations can hold up half the sky. If the marriage is not satisfactory, they can get off halfway. The women here are attached to the man's body all their lives. Marry a chicken and follow the chicken, marry a dog and follow the dog, and walk with a pole when married. More important than the first incarnation.

    But Wang Yan was worried: "Your third sister is already sixteen years old, how can she stand up to the hardships, this year she must be settled." The

    eldest girl smiled and said: "Mother, sixteen years old is not counted . It’s too big, the third sister and the fourth sister are good-looking and capable, and they will definitely marry a good man, so you don’t have to worry too much.”

    Speaking of this, Wang Yan laughed, the three sisters and the four sisters are indeed better than the two older sisters, no? At least, under Zhou Yi's intentional training, they are in charge of all the family's expenses, and even the shops in the county are run behind the scenes, looking at the accounts and managing the servants.

    Moreover, the family has money, and the two of them have good foundations. When the two girls dress up, they look slim, and every time they go out, they will look stupid to the boys in the village.

    Zhou Yi knew that with the improvement of his status, five girls and six girls would naturally rise, and it was unlikely that he would marry into a peasant family.

    At this time, Wu Ya came out from behind and heard their conversation. Although she was a little shy, she didn't avoid it. Liu Lang told her and Liu Ya more than once that women are not men's echoes, so she is also very concerned about her own marriage. If the relative chosen by her father and mother really doesn't suit her wishes, she will not agree.     After a while, Zhou's second son came back. After the family had dinner and drove all the little ones away, Wang Yan asked Zhou Yi for his opinion on Wuya's marriage. In this family, Zhou Yi has become a well-deserved backbone, and Zhou Zhou's second child and Wang Yan also want to hear his thoughts on such a major event.     Wuya automatically wanted to avoid it, but Zhou Yi asked her to stay: "San Jie, this is a major event in your own life, so please listen to it." As soon as he said it, Wang Yan objected:     " How could the family of her daughter who has not been out of the court know these things, if she let others know that she is dictating the marriage, she will gossip again." "This is     our family, who will know, unless someone deliberately goes out to say it." Zhou Yi While talking, he glanced lightly at Sanya who had been sitting by the side without the slightest intention to get up.     San Ya's body was shocked when she was watched, and she immediately dispelled the small thoughts in her heart.     "That's it, Wu Ya, you can stay here." Wang Yan thought so too, who would know what they said behind closed doors at their own home. Let Wu Ya listen to it, and ask her for her own opinion.     Although Wu Ya was shy, she still sat down with a response, but buried her head deeply.