chapter 90

Chapter 90 Talking

    Zhou Yi followed the voice, and the first thing he saw was not Pan Si who called him, but Li Yingru. She was much taller than girls of the same age, and her eyebrows and eyes were special. Even with a veil, Zhou Yi still recognized her at a glance. out.

    As soon as Pan Si said the words, she realized that Li Yingru was also by her side, and regretted for a while, that she should not have spoken out when Li Yingru was around. Although she felt that she was much more beautiful than Li Yingru, in the previous life the two of them played harmoniously, and the capital was full. all know.

    Pan Si was flustered for a while, when Pan Si was about to speak, Zhou Yi had already walked in front of them, she thought Zhou Yi would talk to her, but: "Miss Li, I didn't expect to meet again here today." Li Yingru glanced at Zhou Yi, thought for a while,

    then Thinking of who Zhou Yi was, she had a smile in her eyes: "Young master Zhou, you have really sharp eyes, you even recognized me." She was only twelve years old at that time, and she was disguised as a man. Wearing a veil again, Zhou Yi can still recognize her, which really surprised Li Yingru.

    "You...do you know each other?" Pan Si asked in surprise.

    "I haven't asked who this girl is..." Zhou Yi cupped his hands towards Pan Sigong.

    "You, you don't recognize me?" Pan Si wished to spit out a mouthful of old blood. Zhou Yi recognized Li Yingru, but he didn't remember her!

    "Did we know each other?" Zhou Yi was puzzled, how could he know the ladies in the capital when he first arrived in the capital.

    "I'm Pan Si, and I met you in Guang'an County before." Pan Si was shocked, and she tried every means to meet Zhou Yi twice in Guang'an County, thinking that her beauty had already left Zhou Yi in his heart It left a deep impression, who would have thought that Zhou Yi would not remember himself!

    "Pan's granddaughter? Hello, Miss Pan." Zhou Yi nodded lightly, and after a greeting, he turned to talk to Li Yingru.

    "Miss Li, I wanted to come to thank you for saving my life, but I didn't expect to meet you here." Zhou Yi laughed.

    "I've already said that you were also implicated by us that time. You should have saved you. Why do you need to thank you, but Mr. Zhou, you are going to Beijing at this time. Could it be that you are here to participate in the test?" Li Yingru looked at it clearly. With a glance at Pan Si, this girl seems to have taken a fancy to this young scholar, but Luo Hua has intentions, and Flowing Water seems to be ruthless.

    "Yes, four years ago thanks to Miss's help, I was lucky enough to pass the provincial examination, this time I came to the capital to try my luck." Zhou Yi said.

    Li Yingru laughed and said, "Mr. Zhou is only old enough to take part in the test. Is it just a matter of luck? I said it a long time ago. My two swords saved a man of great strength for Da Yue. That's right!" She winked slyly at Zhou Yi.

    Li Yingru's eyelashes are very long, like a small brush. When she blinked so lightly, there was a bit of indiscernibility in her eyebrows, and Zhou Yi's heart beat uncontrollably. For the first time in her life, she suddenly felt Some embarrassment.

    Pan Si watched them talking sentence after sentence, and his heart was already overwhelmed.

    It turned out that she thought that Zhou Yi and Li Yingru were just a combination of parents' order and matchmaker's words. As for the relationship between the husband and wife after they got married, it was Zhou Yi's good character and respect for his wife. Presumably, if someone else was Zhou Yi's wife, the result would be the same.