chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Everything went smoothly. Ma Shaoqian began to train him to write these official documents a long time ago, and Dayue Lu Zhouyi even memorized them fluently. A few small cases with established rules did not bother him. As for the arithmetic problem, it may be that the officials of the Dai Viet Dynasty were not good at these numbers. Li Boyong directly chose the problem of the chicken and the rabbit in the same cage in the nine chapters of arithmetic, and the number did not change. After swiping a few times to finish answering, he came to his most troublesome poetry question.

    Guang'an County is also known as Zhuxiang. As the name suggests, there are naturally many bamboos. This time, Li Boyong directly used bamboo as the theme to compose a poem.

    bamboo? There are quite a few famous poems about bamboo in Zhou Yi's mind, but he didn't intend to use them for doctrine. He believed that when fame and strength did not match, it meant trouble was coming. Zhou Yi was most afraid of trouble, so in the end he even picked After breaking his scalp, he managed to compose a four-line poem.

    The exam ended at noon. Zhou Yi finished the questions early, waited for the bell to ring, handed in the paper, and walked out of the exam room.

    Wang Yan and Zhou Laoer always thought that he had worked hard in the exam, so they kept making up for him in the past few days when the results were released, and his face turned round.

    The release of the rankings was still on the third day after the exam. During the few days before the announcement of the rankings, Zhou Er Er could be said to be fidgeting, worshiping the Bodhisattva from time to time, while reassuring Zhou Yi not to be nervous, while walking around the house anxiously.

    "Father, don't worry, I won the first round, so the county test shouldn't be a problem." Zhou Yi had no choice but to persuade Zhou's second son.

    "I know, I know, I'm not in a hurry..." Zhou Lao Er said while walking around the room.

    Forget it, just wait for the announcement.

    On the third day, the county test released the rankings. This time, Zhou Yi learned his lesson and asked Wang Yuan to go directly. Zhou Yi was supported by Wang Yuan on his shoulders as usual. Wang Yuan was born abnormally tall. A direct view of the mountains and small mountains is particularly eye-catching in the crowd.

    After all, more than a thousand people have been scrolled down, so naturally there are not so many people watching the list, but people's emotions are even crazier. Everyone is pushing forward desperately, and there are shouts everywhere.

    But Wang Yuan's physique is like a mountain, even if there are many people crowded, he can still be as still as a clock. Zhou Yi's sense of security surged.

    "Squeeze what, step back, the list is posted, the list is posted..." The gongs and drums sounded, and the yamen servants chased away the spectators who were desperately pushing forward, and only after leaving a space, they posted the list .

    Zhou Yi saw it more clearly this time than last time, his name was neatly listed first.

    desk! Zhou Yi grinned, and the Long March finally took its first step.

    "The leader of the case, Zhou Yi is the leader of the case!" Someone exclaimed. At this time, Zhou Yi's name is no longer as unknown as it was in the first round of the exam. It caused extensive discussion, especially when he took the top spot at the young age of ten, which was even more topical, and now he took the top spot directly, which made Zhou Yi even more eye-catching.