chapter 7

Chapter 7 Birthday Ceremony

    Zhou Lao Er carried Zhou Yi back to the house, followed by the girls behind.

    Zhou Laoer put Zhou Yi down and opened the package, only to find four things wrapped in oiled paper.

    Zhou Laoer opened one of them, revealing white maltose. Seeing Tang, the girls immediately opened their eyes. Sugar is a scarce resource in this era, and a catty of sugar is more expensive than a catty of meat.

    Liu Ya also swallowed her saliva. Zhou Yi gave a large piece of maltose to Zhou Yi, and gave a small piece to each of his daughters.

    Da Ya is getting old and feels bad for being greedy, "Father, I don't need to eat these, you can give mine to Liu Lang."

    Zhou Yi hurriedly raised the candy in his hand: "Elder sister, eat it yourself, I already have a lot here ..."

    Seeing that Zhou Yi knew how much he loved his family, the second child was very relieved, and it was rare for him to say to his daughters in a pleasant manner, "You can eat by yourself, your brother still has some." Fifth

    and sixth gave a little cheer , treasured the sugar into his mouth. Even Sanya's eyes showed a bit of joy.

    At this time, Wang Yan came in with a bowl of pimple soup: "I wanted to give you a bowl of noodles, but the aunt wouldn't let me, just some coarse grain pimples, you eat first to pad your stomach." Zhou Er Er said to

    Zhou The mother's personality is very clear, knowing that even such a bowl of coarse grain lumps is afraid that Wang Yan will suffer a lot of tongue-in-cheek.

    "It's okay, I ate at the master's house, and I'm not too hungry now."

    Wang Yan put the small table on the kang, went to put some sauerkraut for Zhou Lao Er, and then hugged Zhou Yi in her arms Sit down and talk to Zhou Laoer.

    "How is it this time, have you not been wronged at the master's house?" Wang Yan looked at Zhou Laoer's thin face very distressed. Although Zhou Lao Er always reported good news to her but not bad news, but working in someone else's house, how could the treatment be so good.

    "It's okay. This time I went to Master Yang's house in the county. He is a kind man and he is kind to his servants. This time he gave me an extra reward." Zhou Lao Er threw a bowl of pimples in twos and threes. After Tang snorted, he sighed and said.

    Hearing this, Wang Yan breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good, I'm afraid you will suffer outside." Wang Yan and Zhou Laoer have always had a good relationship. Even though they had four daughters before, Zhou Laoer has never been together No matter what thought came up, I just felt that maybe I was destined to be childless.

    "How much reward did you get?" Wang Yan asked Zhou Lao Er after she was relieved.

    Hearing this, Zhou Laoer took off his clothes, took out a small cloth bag from the bag inside the clothes, spread it on the table and opened it, there were a few pieces of silver and copper coins inside.

    Wang Yan quickly counted and was surprised: "There are two taels!"

    "Well, one tael is my wages, and one tael is a reward from the master for seeing me doing a good job." When Zhou Laoer said here There was a sense of accomplishment on his face.

    "Father, you are amazing." Wang Yan looked up in admiration.

    Zhou Laoer smiled: "The main reason is that I met a good owner this time."