chapter 103

Chapter 103 Kind and sincere baby?

    Zhou Jia told Zhou Yi in detail, and finally squeezed his fist: "I don't even know that I study in the academy. If I were at home..."

    Zhou Yi sighed and wrapped Zhou Jia's small fist with his own hand, "Forget it, live your own life well, just ignore the second sister's place."

    Zhou Jia muttered a little unconvinced, "But she always comes to trouble you." That's right, this is Zhou Jia. Jia is the one who bothers Sanya the most.

    Zhou Yi chuckled lightly: "Where is such a temper, now I am in the capital, even if she wants to find trouble, she can't find it!" The

    brothers muttered until it was almost dawn before falling asleep. It was noon when I woke up.

    Zhou Laoer looked at Zhou Jia with a serious face: "Did you quarrel with your brother last night? His time was disrupted. If he can't sleep at night, why go to the yamen tomorrow?" "Father, it's okay, I

    will They were transferred here." Zhou Yi stopped Zhou Lao Er.

    Zhou Jia hid behind Zhou Yi, and stuck out his tongue at Zhou Yi when he heard the words.

    Zhou Yi couldn't laugh or cry when he was teased, and cursed: "Stinky boy."

    After eating, Zhou Yi was going to take his family out for a walk when he had time to rest, pointing them to the surrounding environment, and Let them get acquainted as soon as possible.

    Wang Yan looked at the prosperity and grandeur of the capital, and sighed repeatedly along the way, and Liu Ya was too busy to deal with it. She looked at the women's clothes on the street, and her beautiful eyes were always shining.

    In the evening, I ate at the best Taibai restaurant in Beijing, which was regarded as a cleansing for Zhou Laoer and the others.

    Zhou Yi originally wanted a private room, but the shopkeeper told him that the private room was already full. Zhou Yi knew that a large restaurant like this would definitely reserve one or two private rooms for emergencies, but obviously Zhou Yi hadn't When it reaches the point where it can shake the tiger's body as soon as it comes, people can feel the aura of his whole body, leaving the private room to him.

    The same goes for the private room, the family ate in the lobby.

    The families who can afford Taibailou must not be short of money, and they will pay attention to their own image, so although there are many people in the lobby, it is relatively quiet, and even if they talk, they only talk in a low voice.

    In this way, a sloppy voice is particularly eye-catching when it sounds, "The shopkeeper, the old place upstairs."

    Zhou Yi took a closer look and couldn't help laughing. Isn't this bastard-like person the one in the examination room? Uncle Guo.

    He was dressed more flamboyantly today than on the day of the test. He was dressed in bright red, even the ring and fan were red. From a distance, he looked like a ripe tomato.

    "Oh, Uncle Guo, I'm sorry, the private room of the small shop is full today, look at this..." The shopkeeper had a bitter look on his face. When someone sits down, this person will come!

    "What! There is someone in my private room who dares to do it, who is the son of a bitch?" Sure enough, he is indeed the uncle of the country, even cursing so straightforwardly!

    The shopkeeper's face became even more bitter. He couldn't afford to offend the one on the outside. Although he didn't know who the one on the inside was, he didn't look like someone who could easily tuck his beard in clothes, so he flattered the uncle of the country: " Uncle Guo, why don't you just sit in this lobby for a while today, once there is a seat in the private room, we will change the place for you immediately."