chapter 118

Chapter 118 On the Thigh-Holding Technique

    "Your Majesty, Lord Zhou Yi is asking to see you."

    Emperor Chongzheng raised his head, "What is he doing here?" He said and put down the tribute objects he was playing with: "Let him come in."

    Zhou Yi entered the imperial study and greeted Emperor Chongzheng respectfully.

    Emperor Chongzheng said gently: "Get up." This is already a very special performance for Zhou Yi. Emperor Chongzheng is not only good at women, but also good at cultural relics. In terms of artistic attainments, Zhou Yi can't even flatter Zhou Yi. The time of the object is the best time for elegance. If someone disturbs this time, no matter who the other party is, Emperor Chongzheng may embarrass him. But now that Zhou Yi bumped into him so rashly, it was very rare for Emperor Chongzheng to maintain a gentle expression.

    "Why are you looking for me?" Emperor Chongzheng waved to Zhou Yici to sit down, and then asked.

    "Your Majesty, didn't I say at that time that I wanted to use the Da Viet Times to justify your name?"     Emperor

    Chongzheng had a smile on his face when he heard this;

, I feel that the emperor can personally write the pen, so that the people all over the world can understand your benevolence." Zhou Yi bowed to the end.

    Emperor Chongzheng's eyes narrowed slightly, "This method is quite new."

    Zhou Yi bowed and said, "Your Majesty, you are the monarch of my Dai Viet. By the emperor's favor, seeing this situation, I really feel sorry for the emperor, thinking about it day and night, and then came up with this immature method, if the emperor is rude, please forgive me." Emperor Chongzheng stood up slowly, and walked in the

    room After walking back and forth, he waved his hand lightly to Zhou Yi, "No, Zhou Qing, your idea is very good, and it suits my heart." After saying that, she walked up to Zhou Yi and patted him on the shoulder lightly. "If you are like this, half of my worries will be gone."

    Zhou Yi's face was a little excited: "It is a blessing for me to be able to share your worries for the emperor."

    Eunuch Zhang stood outside the imperial study, not knowing what Zhou Yi was inside. Talked about something with the emperor, only heard the emperor's laughter from time to time, it took a long time for Zhou Yi to come out of the imperial study.

    When Eunuch Zhang saw the jade carving in Zhou Yi's arms, his eyes shrank slightly, and he was more respectful to Zhou Yi than before. Before Zhou Yi could speak, he smiled first: "Master Zhou."

    Zhou Yi returned to Eunuch Zhang with a smile, and when passing by him, he slipped a bank note to him quietly, and said softly, "Thank you Eunuch Zhang for what happened before, and Zhou Yi will keep it in mind.

    " The ticket was stuffed into the sleeve: "That's what our family should do."

    The two looked at each other with a knowing look in their eyes.

    Seeing the back of Zhou Yi going away, Eunuch Zhang has raised Zhou Yi to the level where he must make friends with each other. In terms of winning the heart of the dragon, compared with Zhou Yi, there is probably no one in the court who can surpass him, even those old fritters can't do it.

    The next day, when the Dai Viet Times went on sale in the morning, it caused looting. Without him, the emperor wrote an article himself. What an incredible thing this is.