chapter 125

Chapter 125 Objection

    It's just a fight...

    Emperor Chongzheng was soared by the adrenaline that Zhou Yi said. How could a generation of emperors not have thought of the kind of sword pointing and the enemy's bowing their heads? But the longer you are the emperor, the more you know this. How unrealistic...

    "What you said is so hypnotic, how can you do it specifically?" Emperor Chongzheng stared at Zhou Yi rightly.

    Zhou Yi smiled slightly, "Your Majesty, in fact, the prerequisite for opening border trade and heavy sea transportation is to promote business. The first step: we must gradually improve the status of merchants, set up a special department, and collect business taxes uniformly, so as to avoid the situation where local governments collect taxes indiscriminately." The second part: Encourage the development of folk workshops, so that a large number of refugees can be absorbed, so that they have other means of livelihood besides farming. Such examples are ready-made, and there is a small The workshop solves the livelihood problem of the whole village..."

    Before Emperor Chongzheng wanted to use Zhou Yi, he naturally investigated everything about him, knowing that Zhou Yi was not lying, and the people in Zhou Yi's hometown were not just what Zhou Yi said. Only the livelihood problem is solved, and every household can be regarded as a small rich family.

    Emperor Chongzheng nodded slightly, "Continue to talk..."

    "The third step: it is what the imperial court has to do. The things produced by the private workshops have to be exported to various places by border trade and sea. What we get in exchange can be more than just money. , but any material that I want. If the commercial layout is completed, the emperor, I believe that the tax revenue of the imperial court may be more than twenty times." "Twenty times!" Emperor Chongzheng fiercely placed his hand on his

    side Clenched tightly, this is a number that makes his imagination run wild and he cannot refuse!

    "Furthermore, if the layout is successful, then these people who have merged a large number of lands will find that they are trying to get the land in their hands, and they can't earn a fraction of what others have earned in front of the emerging businesses that have taken shape. At that time, there is no need for the imperial court. If they make a move, they will think about how to get rid of these lands!" Having said that, Zhou Yi slightly shook hands.

    Emperor Chongzheng looked at Zhou Yi with burning eyes. He did not abide by the tradition like ordinary emperors, otherwise he would not insist on going his own way and even dare to abolish the early court.

    What Zhou Yi described sounds like fantasy at first glance, but when you think about it carefully, it is feasible. Apart from aristocratic families, the richest people in Dayue are not landlords and gentry, but businessmen... Emperor Chongzheng wants to

    open To be his emperor happily, he must have money in his hands. If the land annexation is not resolved, let alone be happy, maybe before he is buried in the imperial tomb, this Dai Viet will be overthrown.

    I thought he was terminally ill and he had no medicine to rely on, but now Zhou Yi has prescribed a good prescription for him. If so, let's fight...

    "If it is according to what you said, how long will it take?"

    Zhou Yiyi Ju to the end: "Five years of layout, ten years of prosperity." He said firmly. The reason why he has such confidence is that, at least so far, Dai Viet is still the center of the world, and small businesses are already on the rise. What he needs to do now is to play the role of guiding acceleration, not like another time and space, The flame was cut off directly! So much so that the Kingdom of Heaven has fallen to such a point...