chapter 104

Chapter 104

    When Zhou Lao Er said this, Wang Yan also hesitated. After all, Li Yingru is the daughter of the general's mansion. She is a plain-headed commoner. How could she, an old farm lady, be persuaded to live with such a noble daughter-in-law? And Liu Lang, if he married such a big lady, would he be angry in the future?

    Thinking about it this way, the joy in my heart was much less.

    Zhou Yi came in from the door, just hearing what Zhou Laoer said, and smiled when he heard the words: "Mother, how do you feel when you went to Li's mansion today?

    " Could it be a little higher? No matter how friendly a lady from a rich family looks, she will inevitably be arrogant. If she loses her temper in the future, I'm afraid you will be angry." Wang Yan sighed.

    "Mother, I am marrying a wife, not a puppet. Of course, she must have her own ideas, and it is only right for husband and wife to join hands." Zhou Yi sat down, handed the robe to Qingzhu and said.

    "Then the wife should regard her husband as the sky, she is the young lady of everyone, if you continue to indulge her blindly, the future will be ruined!" Wang Yan said worriedly.     "Mother, Miss

    Li is not that kind of person. Didn't you come into contact with her?"

Who can tell!" Wang Yan was still a little worried.

    "Okay, Liu Lang has always had his own ideas, so he can see clearly than us? The children are willing, and we just hope they get better. What are you talking about? If someone is willing to marry into our family from the general's mansion, it is enough to prove her The friendship with Liu Lang is gone, you still choose such a daughter-in-law, can you find a better one for Liu Lang?" Zhou Lao Er waved his hand and said.

    "You..." Wang Yan choked at what Zhou Laoer said.

    At this time, Liu Ya also said beside her: "Mother, I think you are overthinking. Sister Li looks very nice to me, and I can chat well with you. Anyway, I agree with Liu Lang going to propose marriage to Miss Li."

    Wang Yan listened and looked at Liuya: "You also said that you are a powerful person yourself, and you can't forgive others when you open your mouth. What will happen when you marry into your in-law's family?" "Mother, you also know that I have

    to Reason is not forgiving, since I have reason, why can't I say it? In this world, no matter what, there must be a reason. If I marry so much that people can't even reason, then I might as well not marry!" "

    Look Look, look, this girl, don't care what she can do!" Wang Yan said to Zhou Lao Er.

    Zhou Yi looked at Liu Ya with a smile, and persuaded Wang Yan: "Mother, I think what Si Jie said is reasonable. In this world, no matter what, there is no more than a word of reason. I know Si Jie's temper. She is not that kind." This kind of person who makes trouble for no reason, but if he takes advantage of the reason, he will not be bullied, that's good, neither humble nor overbearing, just to gain a foothold in other people's homes!" Liuya also looked at Zhou Yi and smiled

    .

    Wang Yan sighed: "Forget it, all of you have grown up now, and you all speak in the same way. Mother can't control you anymore..."

    Zhou Yi looked at Liuya and called her. A wink.

    Liu Ya went up and hugged Wang Yan's arm: "Mother, what are you talking about, no matter what, you are our mother, what can we say in front of you, is it because you don't know how to speak?" I'm really angry with us."