174

Chapter 174 Commercial Academy and Enke

    The second voyage started. Since the things of the research institute for the first time went to sea played a very important role in the sea, so this time, all the caravans who went to sea rushed to buy these things from the research institute, ranging from large ships to small ones. Novelty gadgets. Paper was expensive in Luoyang for a while.

    In particular, the shipbuilding of the research institute has won the favor of almost all the caravans this time. There are many people who want to buy it, but the inventory of the shipbuilding department of the research institute is insufficient. The price of the ship at the shipyard has risen a lot.

    Compared with the booming business of the Shipbuilding Department of the Research Institute, the other shipbuilding families are deserted. They are all in the port.

    How is this going? The price of their boats is obviously so much lower than that of the shipbuilding department of the research institute. These people are out of their wits, why do they have to rush to send money out.

    The boats could not be sold, these people were of course anxious. After asking around, they found out that the last time they went to sea, the caravan encountered a lot of strong winds and waves during the nearly one-year sea, and many boats were either broken up by huge waves. , That is to capsize the bottom of the sea, the ship is gone, and the people and goods are naturally gone.

    If it was just a natural disaster, no one would say anything, but after the statistics, it was discovered that none of the ships involved in the accident belonged to the shipbuilding department of the research institute.

    In this way, everyone naturally has a new understanding of the ships of the shipbuilding department of the research institute. It turns out that there is a reason why they sell expensive ships. You get what you pay for, and buying other shipbuilding companies for cheap Well, when they come back, it would be nice if they don't make trouble with these ship sellers for selling fake goods.

    After inquiring clearly about the reason, these ship sellers were immediately anxious. How could it be? It was because they knew the importance of going to sea this time, and they wanted to build a reputation. They didn’t make fake ships when they built them. They have built ships for so long , A research institute who doesn't know what the shipbuilding technology is actually higher than them? It is really unbelievable.

    The research institute, which was questioned by other shipbuilding families, was busy at this time, because the products produced by the research institute were highly praised by caravans, so Zhou Yi planned to follow the example of the shipbuilding department and set up another office under the research institute. The world proves that in addition to the Four Books and Five Classics, there are many other profound and practical knowledge in this world, so let people see the effect.

    Of course, Zhou Yi didn't have to go out with him this time, but because of this trip, everyone rushed to pursue the things produced by the research institute, which gave the research institute a big limelight.

    A long time ago, the Commercial Academy began to subtly teach students a lot of other knowledge, in addition to learning the Four Books and Five Classics, arithmetic, physics, chemistry, geography, business... The proportion of these courses is also gradually increasing. Although the students of the Commercial Academy I can't enter the research institute, so I don't know what's going on in it every day, but they still know that the things that have been sought after by everyone recently come from the research institute.

    Moreover, the gentlemen of the business academy also told them that these were created by the masters of the academy, and they could participate in these researches in the future as long as they studied the courses arranged in the academy.