197

Chapter 197

    This is the eighth year since Emperor Hua Shi ascended the throne. Everything in Dahua is thriving. Last year, it completed the annexation of neighboring countries, including the Great Qiang and Rong. The territory was once expanded a lot.

    Originally, the courtiers thought that these barbarian countries were located in a remote place with a bad environment, and they would only waste people and money if they were defeated, but who would have thought that in the hands of the emperor, they would actually turn waste into treasure. How much meat, even the hair and milk of those livestock, have also been made into finished products, which are not only very popular in Dahua, but also sold overseas, all of which have extremely high economic value. The ability to squeeze out three taels of oil is simply beyond the reach of courtiers.

    And according to the emperor, these are not the most valuable. Under the impetus of Emperor Huashi in recent years, Dahua's science has taken off the cover of confinement and has achieved unprecedented development. Even if it is not engaged in scientific research, after years of popularization, everyone knows that science can research advanced weapons. , tools...

    and the resources that the emperor often talked about were also remembered in the hearts of the courtiers.

    Seeing the great benefits of annexing the land, the courtiers were all moved.

    Since Emperor Huashi came to the throne, he changed the very inhuman rule that he must go to the morning court before dawn, and changed it to a court meeting every three days, and the time was also set at Sishi.

    Although the courtiers said that it was not in compliance with the regulations, they could pay more taxes for a while. Who would want to get up before dawn every day? Object, forget it." At that time, the courtiers all shut their mouths.

    How could they forget that this one is different from the previous emperors. Whenever the courtiers think of the days when they were tricked by the emperor, they also secretly hate themselves for being cheap.

    It happened that the court meeting was held every three days, and seeing the great benefits of annexing the territory of other countries, some officials stood up and said, "Your Majesty, now my Dahua ships are flying across the world, and the lives of people in other countries are too much. If you don’t put all the hardships under my Dahua’s rule, then other people will live a better life.”

    As the saying goes, what kind of leader is what kind of subordinate, Dahua and other courtiers will not mention it for the time being, at least in terms of cheekiness and open-eyed nonsense, they have gradually become familiar with the three tastes of Emperor Huashi.

    This guy obviously wanted to annex other people's land, but he still said it so righteously, as if he was an ambassador of peace who brought light and warmth.

    Emperor Huashi looked at the other courtiers, and asked with a smile, "You think so too?" The

    other courtiers quietly glanced at the emperor who was sitting relaxed, and saw the smile on his mouth, thinking that the emperor was probably satisfied with this proposal?

    "Back to the emperor, I think Lord Fu's suggestion is very good, but how to implement it needs to be planned again and again. Naturally, it is best not to go to war." Take it down.

    "Minister seconded..."

    Other ministers stood up and echoed.