166

Chapter 166 Rear

    "Bao Dun'er, Bao Dun'er, look, what is in Mother's hand?" In the courtyard of the Zhou Mansion, Li Yingru was shaking a rattle, teasing a chubby child lying on the soft couch.

    This child looks like a glutinous rice ball, with a chubby body, a pair of big black eyes, and a small round mouth on a round bun-like face.

    "Ha..." Baodun'er grinned, and stretched out his chubby little hand to grab the rattle in Li Yingru's hand. Li Yingru teased him, pulling the rattle back every time he was about to get it.

    "Ah!" Baodun'er's voice became louder.

    "Okay, here you are, here you are," Li Yingru said, giving the rattle to the child.

    Seeing Li Yingru sending the rattle in front of him, Baodun'er immediately rolled his eyes into a slit in joy, and his laughter also turned into a rattle.

    Just when he thought he was about to get the rattle, Li Yingru withdrew his hand again.

    "Ah!!" Baodun'er suddenly changed his face, and his smile disappeared immediately. He changed from a smiling fat dumpling to a frowning soft carrot, and he patted it lightly with his small hand full of meat. The cushion under his body indicates that he is very angry now. Glancing quietly at Li Yingru, seeing that she didn't intend to coax him, her eyes immediately filled with water.

    "Ma'am, stop teasing the young master, he is already angry." Qing'er came in with water, saw Li Yingru teasing Baodun'er again, covered her mouth and said with a smile.

    "He's not big, but he has a big temper, and I don't know who to follow." Li Yingru said so, but still hugged the child lovingly, and stuffed the rattle into Baodun'er's hand.

    Baodun'er got the rattle, and immediately stopped crying, holding the rattle with both hands and scratching.

    "A villain." Li Yingru smiled and nodded Baodun'er's nose.

    "Who else can I follow, my temper naturally follows you, miss, this cleverness, I think I have followed my uncle." Qing'er twisted the veil in the basin, and gently wiped it on Fat Dun'er's body , said while wiping.

    It's the end of July, and it's the end of the hot summer. People in hot weather are very irritable, but Baodun'er is still young, and there can't be ice in the house, but this child is chubby and has a lot of prickly heat on his body. Li Yingru I had to use this method to cool him down.

    Hearing Qing'er mention Zhou Yi, Li Yingru's eyes darkened. Before Zhou Yi left, he said that he would be back in half a year, but now it is only two months away and it will be a year, but the sea trade team has not yet returned.

    Many people in the capital are already saying that they are afraid that something happened at sea.

    Not only Zhou Lao Er and Wang Yan were extremely anxious, but also General Li and Mrs. Li were also worried. Li Yingru seemed to be fine on the surface, and tried to comfort the elderly on both sides, showing a calm look, but when she returned to the house, she would often be worried. Couldn't sleep all night...

    Seeing Li Yingru's appearance, Qing'er immediately pissed herself in her heart, "Miss, you don't have to worry too much, my uncle has a good fortune, he is so smart, he will definitely come back safely. Li

    Yingru hugged the child, "Yes, my husband will definitely come back. The child is half a year old, and he will be one year old soon. He has to come back and give the child a name!" When the sun sets, the weather is not so