chapter 3 four years later

Four years later.

    "Liulang, it's time to eat..."

    "Oh, mother, come here!" Zhou Yi was lying on the straw pile basking in the sun, and when he was about to fall asleep in a daze, he heard Wang Yan's voice calling him.

    He quickly rolled over from the haystack and ran towards his mother on his short legs, with the sky cannon on his head trembling with the running of his body.

    Wang Yan hugged Zhou Yi the moment he approached him, "Where did you go? Your sisters didn't see it, and Wu Lang was still crying to play with you!" Zhou Yi rolled his eyes, and

    he After all, he is also an adult soul, and he is really not interested in playing house games with a group of little ghosts. Especially this Goro, whose name is Zhou De, is a child of his fourth uncle's family. He is only one month older than Zhou Yi, and he often likes to cling to him with his nose dragging.

    "I fell asleep in the haystack." Zhou Yi hugged his mother's neck and said softly. In her previous life, she didn't know what maternal love is, but in this life, she has fully experienced it. Wang Yan is gentle and patient, full of maternal brilliance. Maybe it's because her mental age has followed her physical age. Zhou Yi is really like a four-year-old child acting like a baby to her mother.

    Listening to her son's soft and immature voice, Wang Yan felt that her heart was going to melt, and she didn't care about other things. She touched the marks on Zhou Yi's face on the haystack: "Don't sleep on the haystack again, look at the marks on your face, it would be bad if you scratched your face." "

    Okay Mother, I'll listen to you." Zhou Yi grinned and agreed very readily. Wang Yan stretched out her hand and tapped Zhou Yi's forehead, and shook her head amusedly, she didn't know who this son followed, since he was young, he was much smarter than his peers, he didn't cry or make trouble when he was young, and he loved being clean when he grew up Very, he often likes to be in a daze, and he doesn't know what is going on in his little head.     Wang Yan carried Zhou Yi into the main room, where dinner was already being set, and it happened to be the second room's turn to do housework today. Wang Yan had been busy with her daughters all day long, and it was finally time for her to take a breather now that the meal was on the table.     There are two tables, the male relatives sit at the upper table, and the female relatives sit at the lower table.

    Sitting at the table were Mr. Zhou, Eldest Zhou, Fourth Elder Zhou, and Elder Zhou, Zhou Yi's father, who was away doing carpentry work and did not come home. Elder Zhou and his family lived in the town. In addition to the three of them, the grandchildren of Zhou Boss's son Dalang Zhou Yang, who is fifteen years old, is studying in the town like Zhou Laosi, and his younger brother Saburo Zhou Chun is seven years old this year, and the ancients pay attention to seven years old Great defense, so the rule of the Zhou family is that once a boy reaches the age of seven, he can no longer eat with his female relatives.

    The table below was lively, with Zhou's mother as the leader, Zhou Yi's eldest aunt Li Ermei sitting next to her, and beside her was her only daughter Erya Zhou Shu, who was 12 years old this year.

    Then there is Wang Yan with a bunch of children, the eldest girl Zhou Zhen is 13 years old, the third girl Zhou Xian is 11 years old, the fifth girl Zhou Jing is 8 years old, the sixth girl Zhou Jie is 6 years old, and Zhou Yi is 4 years old this year.

    On the opposite side is the fourth aunt with two boys, Wulang Zhou De and Zhou Yi are the same age, a month older than him, and then Qilang Zhou Wen, who is only two years old, is now being held in the arms of the fourth aunt Zheng Ying.