chapter 25

Chapter 25 Zhou Yi's Rebuttal

    Hearing what Wang Yan said, Zhou Laosan's face changed, and then he said with some evasive eyes: "It's not a big problem, it's just that Mr. Wang has some inconvenience in his legs and feet." As soon as he said that, Zhou Laosan stood up abruptly

    . Get up: "Needless to say, I don't agree, I want to marry your own daughter." "

    That's right, my sister won't marry, third uncle, you can marry Sister Hui, or..." Zhou Yi stretched out his short fat fingers, wobbled around and pointed at Zhou Shu, "It's fine to marry Miss Shu!" "

    Ah, I won't marry a paralyzed man." Pointing, the memory of him being like a little devil came back to his mind last time, he jumped up like his butt was on fire, and screamed.

    "Paralytic?" The faces of Zhou Laoer and Wang Yan changed drastically, "Your third brother, you did a good job!" He looked at Zhou Laosan and gritted his teeth.

    Zhou Lao San avoided Zhou Lao Er's eyes and dawdled to Grandpa Zhou's side: "Father, say something!"

    Grandpa Zhou took a puff of cigarette, "What's your name? The third son told me about it. I am lame, but have a gentle temperament. Is there anyone like Master Wang looking for? As long as he is afraid that his son will suffer in the future, he wants to find a hard-working country girl who is a teacher to take care of his son. What's wrong?"

    Zhou Yi sneered in his heart, the words were really better than the songs, if the general lameness is not enough to go to the countryside to find a wife, I'm afraid he's paralyzed on the bed and can't move, where will the big girl get married? To be a daughter-in-law? That's for servants, and besides, it's okay when the master is here, but when he dies, how will Da Ya live with a paralyzed person?

    "Father, you don't need to say it. Da Ya will not marry. If there is such a good thing, let the third brother's own daughter marry. We Da Ya don't have that blessing." "You won't let Da Ya marry her.

    " It’s okay to marry, then go out and take on jobs to earn money.” Old Man Zhou took another puff of his cigarette, and the old man said in a spirited manner.

    It turned out that Mr. Zhou's purpose was here. He used his marriage to force Zhou's second child. It was a good plan. Zhou Yi only felt chills all over. Is this still his father? To use such abusive means to his own children.

    Zhou Lao Er obviously thought of it, his face suddenly turned pale, and his body was on the verge of falling. Whenever he was disappointed with Mr. Zhou again and again, this father would refresh the lower limit in his heart again.

    "Father, I'm afraid it won't work. Master Wang has already paid thirty taels of silver." Seeing that Mr. Zhou stopped talking about marrying the eldest daughter, Zhou Laosan said anxiously.

    "What, didn't you say that our family doesn't sell people?" Laozi Zhou was taken aback, and looked at Laosan Zhou with wide eyes.

    "That's not because I thought the conditions were good, so I agreed." Zhou Laosan smiled at Mr. Zhou flatteringly. In fact, before he came back last time, he heard that Mr. Wang was looking for a wife for the paralyzed man at home. , then fell in love. Seeing that Mr. Zhou and Mr. Zhou were in a stalemate, he came up with this idea. At that time, he agreed to use this method to force Mr. Zhou. For the sake of face, Mr. Zhou didn't want the girl in the seller out of selfishness.

    But Zhou Laosan couldn't bear to ask for silver. In fact, Master Wang gave fifty taels, and at the same time, he also wanted to pay Master Wang, so he made an agreement with Master Wang in private, and promised Master Wang again and again. Absolutely smooth.

    Now he has to get the consent of Mr. Zhou. After all, he is an uncle. It is useless for an uncle to sell or marry a niece without the consent of his parents. But Mr. Zhou is different. He is the member of this big family. Long, as long as he agrees, even if Wang Yan and Zhou Laoer object, it will be useless.

    "No, I said that our family can't really sell people!" Zhou Laosan rejected Zhou Laosan's words.

    "Father, you have to think about all of us. I have already collected money from the master lord. If you don't agree now, don't you make me and the master lord feud? , can this day be easier?"

    "This..." Mr. Zhou Le hesitated.

    Zhou's mother arched fire on the side: "We are marrying our granddaughter, so it has something to do with selling. If the villagers know about this marriage, they might be envious!" The biggest hesitation of Mr. Zhou is that he doesn't want to recite

    a The reputation of selling his granddaughter, now his eyes are brightened by Zhou's mother's words, yes, marrying this granddaughter to the master book's house is a good marriage no matter who sees it: "Then..." Mr. Zhou's words have not yet been

    said After that, Da Ya suddenly ran in, knelt on the ground and hugged Zhou Laoer's leg: "Father, Dad, don't sell me, okay? I will work a lot in the future and take good care of my younger brothers and sisters. Please don't Sell ​​me..."

    "Eldest sister, get up, your parents won't sell you." Zhou Yi looked at the crying Da Ya with pear blossoms and rain, and his heart was burning with anger. If these people sold Da Ya today, he would It's in vain.

    "Grandpa, you have to think about it. There is no impenetrable wall. If you really sell my sister, our family will go everywhere to publicize the good deeds you have done, and see if you still have face. Also, Brother Yang and Fourth Uncle is still studying, and he will ask for fame in the future, if he gets the reputation of selling cousins ​​and nieces, he might not be able to continue his studies!" Zhou Yi stood in the middle of the upper room with a small stature, For the first time, I put away the mask of making jokes and pretending to be childish, and said every word with a loud voice.

    For a moment, everyone in the Zhou family was stunned, and they couldn't believe that such words would come from a four-year-old child like Zhou Yi. Zhou's mother was even more horrified and shouted: "I've hit evil, this dead man!" You've hit the devil."

    Mr. Zhou looked at Zhou Yi uncertainly, and fell silent for a while.

    Zhou Lao San was also stunned by Zhou Yi's words for a while, then came back to his senses and said: "What do you know as a child, if you have a relationship with Master Wang, it's not him who wants to get honors from Da Lang and Lao Si As for the matter of one sentence, Master Wang is the confidant of the county magistrate,

    so his words naturally carry a lot of weight." Zhou Yi smiled, he was coaxing him to be a fool, for such an important matter as the imperial examination, the county magistrate might take it for the sake of profit. Open a back door for a certain person, but it is limited to the level of the person who is opened the back door must be at least passable, otherwise the filling will be missed in the subsequent exams, and the county magistrate will definitely not be able to afford it. But for the sake of a sentence from his subordinates, he is seeking personal gain in the imperial examination. I am afraid that he is not thinking too much!

    "I heard that some high-ranking officials went to prison because of ineffective invigilation. Uncle, are you sure the magistrate will listen to the master? Is he not afraid of going to jail?" Zhou Yi tilted his head and asked crisply.