chapter 121

Chapter 121 Don't Harm People's Hearts

    Pan Si also dealt with Li Yingru before, and knew that this was not a good thing, but she didn't get angry, and still smiled charmingly: "Sister Li still remembers what happened last time, and here, sister, I want to accompany you, sister Li If you are so magnanimous, you will forgive Si'er, right?"

    Li Yingru threw the teacup lightly on the coffee table, blinked her eyes: "Then you are wrong, I am not a magnanimous person, I am very stingy, and I am so magnanimous. Don't think about it in front of me without you, I'm not your mother, I'm so terrified!" "

    You..." Even though Pan Si was ready to endure in every possible way, Li Yingru said nothing. Has the ability to make her angry.

    "Why, don't you think about it? That's right, isn't it good to speak normally? I'm not a coquettish man, and it's useless for you to pretend to be soft in front of me!" Li Yingru laughed.

    Pan Si was secretly lucky.

    "Okay, Sister Li is quick to talk, so I won't hide it. I was wrong last time, but you have made up for it. We don't know each other. Why don't we just talk about it? Let's be friends." Right. After all, you are engaged now, it is useless for me to think about it, aside from this, I really admire you." Pan Si said to Li Yingru very sincerely.

    Li Yingru shook her head slightly: "I have a lot of friends, why do I have to be friends with you? Forget it, it's not too far and not too close." Pan Si tried his best to

    control the anger that was going to rise up, and said with a smile : "It seems that Sister Li really holds grudges. If so, then Si'er will not force her."

    Li Yingru nodded dispensably.

    At this moment, Myolie came to add water to Pan Si with the teapot. When it was Li Yingru's turn, Myolie seemed to have tripped over something, and staggered towards Li Yingru. The teapot was also released from her hand, and the water spilled out .

    Seeing that Li Yingru was about to get wet, she was like a green lotus in the gust of wind, turning around quickly in a few steps, and avoided Xing'er and the water splashed on her face.

    "Miss..." Qing'er hurried up, seeing that Li Yingru was in good health, she was relieved.

    This scene attracted the attention of other girls.

    As the host, Pan Si seemed to feel shamed by such an accident, and immediately frowned at Xing'er, "Xing'er, what did you do? Luckily, Sister Li hid quickly, otherwise I might not punish you well." " Immediately said apologetically to Li Yingru: "Sister Li, I'm sorry, I really didn't know how to train maids, which surprised you."

    Xing'er immediately threw herself at Pan Si's feet, crying: "Miss, I'm sorry, I'm not I did it on purpose, I didn't stop too much just now, I tripped over the leg of the chair."

    Pan Si said: "What's the use of telling me, if you want to say sorry, you have to say it to Sister Li."

    Xing'er hurriedly kneeled up to Li Yingru and kowtowed to her; "Miss Li, it's the servant's fault, it's the servant's carelessness, I'm sorry, if you can't get angry, you can punish the servant." Li Yingru didn't look at Xing'er, but looked at

    Pan Si with a half-smile.

    Seeing Li Yingru like this, some girls couldn't bear to look at her, and came out to smooth things over: "I don't think it's a big deal, isn't it just that this girl tripped, and she didn't do it on purpose. I think sister Li might as well spare her punishment." After all, you are fine."