145

Chapter 145 Border Town

Zhou Yi thought to himself: mmp, do you still expect me to be fooled when you are so obviously on eye drops? Because of a moment of indignation, you are going to kill the prince every day?

What can Zhou Yi say? He can't say anything. If he says something wrong with the princess, it's disrespectful to the royal family. If he defends the princess, it's even more impossible. People are mocking your old lady, and you still lick your face and say good things, no It is said that Zhou Yi's original intentions are hard to get through, and people will think that he is a person who doesn't even care about his parents because he is subservient to the powerful.

Now his best attitude is silence.

Zhou Yi did the same. After hearing what the fourth prince said, the smile on his face disappeared bit by bit, and he couldn't see any emotion, so he just pursed his mouth.

The second prince kept staring at Zhou Yi, seeing him like this, he chuckled in his heart, he must be dissatisfied after all!

"Fourth, don't talk about it. The Crown Princess probably didn't do it on purpose. Even if the Crown Princess has something wrong, the Crown Prince will teach the Crown Princess. It's not our turn to intervene. Mr. Zhou, because of the Crown Princess's disrespect, I am here to represent you. The royal family apologizes to you." The second prince said sincerely to Zhou Yi, but what is deceptive is that the prince did not reprimand the princess for this matter, and his words were undoubtedly intended to cause trouble for the prince.

Zhou Yi hurriedly replied: "This humble minister is terrified and does not dare to act."

The second prince nodded, "Seeing that Mr. Zhou is busy, then we will not delay Mr. Zhou."

"Resignation." Zhou Yi bowed and saluted After that, he walked away at a leisurely pace.

All the princes saw what happened just now, but they all watched their noses, noses, noses, and hearts without saying a word. After entering the palace and leaving separately, the fourth prince asked the second prince: "Second brother, what do you think?" What did Zhou Yi mean by that? Why did I say that, he seemed indifferent?"

The second prince squinted his eyes: "Then how do you think he will react? Cursing at the princess in front of us, showing indignation? Fourth, today What do you think about this matter, why would you say these things directly to Zhou Yi in front of such a brother?"

The fourth prince rubbed his head, and said with some doubts: "Second brother, shouldn't I say it? Didn't you always say that Zhou Yi is a rare talent, so I thought of saying these words, causing him to be suspicious of the prince. Maybe he will fall to our side? Second brother, did I do something wrong? Zhou Yi must be a little dissatisfied with the prince after hearing what I said." "

Fourth brother, Zhou Yi is full of tricks How can you easily reveal your emotions?" The second prince glanced at the fourth prince and said. Forget it, the fourth child should be unintentional, he has always been such a carefree person, and now his struggle with the crown prince has become clear, so what if the crown prince knows about it!

"Second brother, Zhou Yi should be dissatisfied with the prince, so will he fall to our side?" The fourth prince asked in a low voice.

The second prince laughed: "You think too simply, how can it be so easy, judging from Zhou Yi's previous behavior, he will not easily stand in line, but as long as he feels bad for the prince, it will be very beneficial to us."

After being separated from the other princes, Zhou Yi held the porcelain bottle and got into the carriage sent by the Zhou Mansion to pick him up. Thinking of the situation just now, he couldn't help shaking his head. , the fourth prince followed behind the second prince. But today the fourth prince's behavior of applying eye drops is really not very clever.