chapter 43

Chapter 43 Adopt Zhou Zhu

    Zhou Yi brought Zhou Zhu back home. Seeing Zhou Zhu like this, the sensitive pregnant woman immediately shed tears when Wang Yan said, "Why did it become like this? The child was so clean before. Tian Uncle and Mrs. Tian don’t care about it, how can such a small child herd cattle?”

    Zhou Er Er sighed when he saw it, what a crime, how could Uncle Tian and Mrs. Tian be so cruel.

    Wang Yan quickly combed Zhou Zhu's hair, helped him take a bath, and found him a piece of clothing that Zhou Yi had worn before, and changed it for him.

    "Hurry up, Zhu'er, eat more!" At the dinner table, Wang Yan kept picking vegetables for Zhou Zhu. Zhou Zhu muffled his head and didn't make a sound, just ate for a while, and suddenly burst into tears.

    This made Wang Yan feel distressed, and hurriedly hugged Zhou Zhu in her arms: "What's wrong, why are you still crying, don't cry, Zhu'er, don't cry." After eating, it was already dark, Zhou

    Zhu The second son sent Zhou Zhu back, and before leaving, Zhou Zhu suddenly bowed to Wang Yan, then glanced at Zhou Yi, and then followed Zhou Zhu away.

    Zhou Laoer was just going to send Zhou Zhu off, and the family was waiting under the lamp. They thought it would not be long, but who would have thought that Zhou Laoer would not be seen until Haishi (nine o'clock in the evening).

    Now not only Wang Yan, but even Zhou Yi became anxious. Unable to sit still at home, Wang Yan lit a torch, and the three of them walked along the house towards Uncle Tian to find Zhou Laoer.

    It was cold spring, and it was night again. At this moment, everyone in the village was asleep, everything was quiet, and the chill hit. Zhou Yi gathered his clothes and followed the pace of Wang Yan and Da Ya with short legs. .     The mother and son were extremely anxious, and they walked all the way outside Uncle Tian's house, seeing the light and the sound of quarreling inside, the mother and son breathed a sigh of relief, it seemed that something was delayed, and Zhou Lao Er couldn't make it in time. go home.     "Mother, father should be inside." Zhou Yi was dragged into the room by Wang Yan. As expected, Zhou Laoer was standing in the room, and beside him stood Zhou Zhu with his head deeply buried.     "Father..." Zhou Yi said, everyone's eyes were on him, Zhou Yi glanced, the small main room was full of people, the second uncle was sitting on the kang, but the third uncle was nowhere to be seen .

    In Uncle Tian's family, the men in charge of the second uncle's side are all there, even Zhou Yi's uncle is there.

    "Why are you here?" Zhou Laoer saw Zhou Yi and the three of them, and hurriedly pulled them to the side, and found a stool for Wang Yan to sit on.

    "Father, what happened?" Zhou Yi asked Zhou Erer's hand in doubt.

    Zhou Laoer sighed and said nothing, but looked at Zhou Zhu with pity. Could it be related to Zhou Zhu? Sure enough, following the conversation of the people in the back room, Zhou Yi understood the reason.

    Since Aunt Santang left, Zhou Zhu suddenly seemed to be a different person, gloomy and not at all lively as before. When he looked at Uncle Tian's family, no matter who they were, his eyes were full of resentment. Uncle Tian was so angry that he beat him Afterwards, Zhou Zhu yelled that they were the enemies who killed his parents.

    This time, the third uncle fell ill, and Uncle Tian's family couldn't stand the way Zhou Zhu looked at them as enemies all day long, so they sent him to herd cattle.