180

Chapter 180 Defeat

    "Report, the Battle of the Northwest Pass, the Battle of the Northwest Pass..." In the capital city in the early morning, as soon as the city gate was opened, messengers came riding on horses and billowing dust and smoke.

    Early risers in the capital were immediately startled by the news. Although the Dai Viet Times had reported on the Northwest Pass, there had been no war in Dai Viet for decades. Now that the war really came, most people still couldn’t believe it. !

    What followed was fear. As the saying goes, it is better to be a dog of peace than to be a person in troubled times. Now life is much easier. If they return to their original shape because of the war, how will they live?

    The news passed through the capital and soon reached Emperor Chongzheng's desk.

    The imperial court has made the best possible preparations for this battle, and now it can only hope that the combat effectiveness of the soldiers of Dai Viet will not drop too much.

    "Sir, the Northwest is closed for war!" Today Muxiu, Zhou Yi was teasing Baodun'er after getting up, Li Yingru hurried in from the door, and said eagerly.

    Zhou Yi was not surprised. "It's still fighting!"

    "Master, do you think the Northeast Pass where my father is located will also be fighting?" Li Yingru motioned to the maid who followed her to serve breakfast, waved the servants away, and waited for the family to sit down. asked.

    Zhou Yi took a sip of the porridge by himself, "The envoy sent to Di Yi has returned. If there are no accidents, the Northeast Pass should be safe for the time being." Li Yingru breathed a sigh of relief when she heard that: "That's good

    . Otherwise, if the three countries in the north jointly attack our Da Viet, then our Da Viet will be no match for us..." Before she finished speaking, her gaze moved down inadvertently, and when she saw Baodun'er sitting in Zhou Yi's arms, I couldn't help laughing.

    When Zhou Yi was drinking porridge, Baodun'er looked at Zhou Yi eagerly, Zhou Yi took a sip of porridge, Baodun'er squirmed his mouth, and almost saw through the bottom of Zhou Yi's bowl with his scorching little eyes !

    "Bao Dun'er, didn't you eat milk early in the morning? Why are you still staring at your father's bowl?" Li Yingru was so funny that she wanted to see Bao Dun'er hugged and let the servants take it down, but when she stretched out her hand, Bao Dun'er immediately Immediately, she tightly grabbed the clothes on Zhou Yi's chest, and bowed her head in front of Zhou Yi, wishing she could hide herself in it.

    Li Yingru saw the black line, "Don't disturb your father's dinner, I'll let the nanny take you down." But Baodun'er

    shrank himself into a ball and buried him even tighter.

    Seeing Baoduner like this, Zhou Yi chuckled lightly: "Let him be like this. I can eat while sitting in my arms." "My husband!"

    Li Yingru put down his chopsticks, "If you pamper him like this, he will change in the future." It's lawless."

    "Father..." Baodun'er could finally call Daddy clearly, and he didn't know if he understood Li Yingru's words, but he blinked his big eyes and softly called Zhou Yi. Water can come out.

    Looking at him like this, Zhou Yi's heart almost melted. He smiled flatteringly at Li Yingru: "Look, our son is so obedient, how could he become lawless, right, son?" his little nose.