173

Chapter 173 Judgment

    "Go, what is fun? This is my son, and it's not a fun toy. If you want to play, play with your own son." Zhou Yi immediately turned into an old mother protecting the cub, and waved Tong Baobao away. Ready to touch Baodun'er's paws.

    "You're so stingy, when you come to my house, my son will let you play!"

    Zhou Yi: "..." It's really hard to explain why he wants to play with Tong Baobao's son, he has a son himself, okay?

    Ma Biwen laughed loudly, um, although his laugh was like a yellow warbler.

    The children of these aristocratic families got married quite early, and now they all have children in groups, and the older ones can make soy sauce.

    The three of them sat for a while longer, and then they left hand in hand, Zhou Yi didn't make much effort to keep him, after all, he had arrested his father, so if he showed any friendship now, he wouldn't be offended.

    Baodun'er sat in Zhou Yi's arms and licked his fingers. Zhou Yi took his little paw away: "Son, didn't daddy give you enough to eat? Why do you like eating hands so much?" Baodun'er competed with big eyes

    , Looking at him ignorantly, he giggled a few words, and was about to put his hand in his mouth, but Zhou Yi caught him with both hands.

    "Ah..."

    "Called Dad."

    "Ah..."

    "Father..."

    "..."

    After repeated struggles to no avail, Bao Dun'er was annoyed, and moved his buttocks away, as if he wanted to leave this unscrupulous person old father.

    The old father hugged Baodun'er: "Hehe, you are not a big man, but you have a good temper. Where are you going?" "

    Ah..."

    "I don't understand what you are saying."

    "Ah... "

    Come on, it's useless to shout too much, who told you that you can't speak!" Zhou Yi smacked his lips, speaking with confidence.

    "Ah, wow wow wow wow..." Baodun'er looked at Zhou Yi for a while, then suddenly opened his mouth, the voice was very loud, the key was that there was no thunder but no rain, so he opened his mouth and howled vigorously.

    "Bastard, what did you do to Baodun'er again? Good grandson, good grandson, don't cry, grandpa is here, grandpa is here..." Zhou Yi was about to tell Baodun'er not to cry, when Zhou's second son was caught by Baodun'er. Dun'er's voice was heard, seeing the eldest grandson crying, it was a heartache, regardless of whether it was his baby Liulang in front of him, he gave Zhou Yi his head, and then stretched out his hand to hug Bao Dun'er.     "Father..." Zhou Yi looked at Baodun'er in Zhou's second's arms speechlessly, he had stopped crying at the moment, he was fighting for a pair of big eyes, biting his fingers and looking at Zhou Yi innocently.     "Didn't you see that he didn't cry at all?"     Zhou Laoer stared at him: "Why didn't he cry? I heard such a loud voice in the courtyard inside. It's a good thing he is still so clingy to you, my dear!" Grandson, don't cry, grandpa is here, your father dare not bully you."     Zhou Yi was tired, how could he bully this kid!     As Zhou Yi said, he was going to walk away with Baodun'er in his arms. Baodun'er leaned on Zhou Yi's shoulder, and when he saw Zhou Yi standing still, he immediately stretched out his little hand and yelled, meaning to let him hurry up. keep up.     Zhou Yi waved his hand: "Let's go with your grandfather, don't worry about me, son, you must live happily ever after!     " Stretching his hands towards Zhou Yi, he leaned his body towards him: "Ahhh..."     Seeing that Zhou Yi hadn't followed up, he pursed his mouth, and now he was really crying, with big tears fall down.     Zhou Laoer and Zhou Yi couldn't bear to make him cry, Baodun'er soon returned to Zhou Yi's arms, he lay softly on Zhou Yi's shoulder, his face was very attached to Zhou Yi's neck.     Zhou's second son watched with eager eyes: "Hey, after all, they are father and son, my grandfather is no match."     Zhou Yi hurriedly said: "Father, aren't you my father? Didn't I stick to you when I was young! "