141

Chapter 141 The Secret Work

    Zhou Yi and Li Yingru are newlyweds, and they have been together for a few days of vacation. Li Yingru is not only highly skilled in martial arts, but also well-read poetry and books. Zhou Yi wants to discuss an article or something with her. Even if Li Yingru didn't understand it before, after Zhou Yi introduced the situation to her, she can analyze it quite well.

    The corners of Zhou Yi's mouth were grinning to the back of his teeth. Not only did he marry a daughter-in-law, but he also brought a baby home.

    Zhou Yi used to hold a sneer at the so-called soul mates. How could a person's soul even be understood clearly by himself, how could it be possible to blend with others?

    But after getting along with Li Yingru, Zhou Yi felt that he might indeed have found his soul mate.

    After Zhou Yi accompanied Li Yingru back home, he was about to go to the commercial department to continue his errands. He called Qingzhu to bring the account books at home, and took out the account books and keys from the study, and handed them to Li Yingru.

    "Yingru, you are married to the Zhou family, and you will be the one to run the family from now on."

    "How can this work? Mother, she is the master of the back house. Even if it is to be handed over to me, it should be up to the mother to say Right?" Li Yingru hesitated. For all the big families in the capital, the position of housekeeper and mistress is very important. Generally, if the old lady is healthy, then the old lady will catch it with one hand, and may let the daughter-in-law beat him or something. Of course, there are also old ladies who think about it. After marrying the daughter-in-law, they will directly hand over the housekeeping to the daughter-in-law.

    But no matter what, a handover ceremony like this is a matter between the previous mistress. It is really inappropriate in terms of the rules to avoid Wang Yan like Zhou Yi.

    If Wang Yan cares, Zhou Yi is her own son, she will not be angry, but the daughter-in-law is different, maybe Wang Yan will have an opinion on Li Yingru.

    "You don't understand our family's situation. My mother doesn't know much about it, and she doesn't like it. Before when my sisters were not married, they were the housekeepers. Now that my sisters are married, my father will also help set them up. Handle, the rest is just being fooled by Qingzhu, it’s okay for them to do outside work, but the inner house is a bit difficult for them, now that you have entered the door, it can be regarded as a relief for them.” Zhou Yi sat beside Li Yingru holding the account book , said in detail.

    "So that's it." Li Yingru nodded: "I said these days, I feel that although the house is big, the servants are always very confused and can't find their own places.     " It's all up to you." Zhou Yi pointed to the stack of ledgers on his right: "This is our family's expenses." Then he patted the left ledger: "This is our family's income." "Income?     Mr. , do you have other livelihoods besides being an official?" Li Yingru said, curiously flipping through Zhou Yi's account book, and after reading a few pages, she covered her mouth: "You... this is our family's. Income? How can there be so much?"     Zhou Yi smiled: "I opened the workshop in Xiawan Village before I passed the Jinshi examination, and now it has a reputation all over Da Viet, Madam, the most popular lipstick in Beijing , white powder, soap, and this year's popular perfume are all produced in the workshop of Xiawan Village, but now the person in charge is Zhou Zhu, who is my cousin, and we will come back next spring You can see it in Xiawan Village. In this investment promotion meeting, Xiawan Village Workshop has also bought a place, and maybe these things will be able to go out of Da Viet soon." Li Yingru put away the account book and said with a smile, "Sir, I always thought     you The family has no other income except your income from being an official. I originally thought about using the dowry to buy some property, but I thought I was completely wrong. It's time for the villain to curse me!"     Zhou Yi smiled after hearing this: "So you are married to the right person, but Madam, you actually thought of using your own dowry to buy property, I am so touched by your husband." He said deliberately He touched his chest.     Li Yingru was amused by Zhou Yi's weird look, but after laughing a few times, she still said: "Even so, I still need the consent of my father and mother to take over the housekeeping, otherwise, no matter how old they are It’s time for me to have some complaints.”     Zhou Yi nodded, “It’s my fault. If so, let’s go find parents together.”     The husband and wife took each other to Zhou’s son and Wang. When they arrived, Zhou Yi and Wang Yan were talking, and Zhou Yi went straight to the point; "Father, mother, Yingru has already married into our family, so I will leave the housekeeping to her." Come on, so that you two elders won’t suffer.”