171

Chapter 171

    "Qi Gong, you are taking a nap, have you rested yet?"

    "What are you doing, what do you mean?" There is no law of kings! Zhou Yi, you are too courageous!"

    Zhou Yi smiled: "My lord, if others say that I have no laws of kings, I will think about it, but you have no position to say this Talk!"

    "What do you mean?"

    "What do you mean? Qigong, you should be clear, right? Business tax is a criminal offense. My Dai Viet business law clearly stipulates that anyone is obliged to pay tax according to the regulations. You Such blatant tax evasion, isn’t it lawless!!!” By the time he said the last sentence, Zhou Yi’s face had completely turned cold, and he shouted in a cold tone.

    "You..."

    "Take it away!" Zhou Yi said directly to his subordinates regardless of Qi Guogong's appearance that he still had something to say.

    Duke Qi was framed up. Only then did Duke Qi panic, but at the same time he also became mad. He shouted: "Zhou Yi, what do you want to do? I have a first-class title, and you are so brave. If you dare to disrespect me in any way today, I will definitely let you die without a place to bury you!"

    Zhou Yi looked at Qi Guogong indifferently: "Of course I know what you are capable of, but for the sake of the Holy One, for the court, and for the people of the world The common people, even hell, I have to go through it. I don't believe it. It's unreasonable. You are so contemptuous of the laws of the country. Shouldn't you be punished? If you violate your authority because of this , was suppressed, but at least I have a clear conscience, this is the duty of a minister and an official!" When he said this, his whole person was extremely solemn, and his face seemed to have a holy light.

    What a good officer!

    Even the servants of the Duke's Mansion were slightly moved when they heard Zhou Yi's words.

    But Qi Guogong has already been angered by one Buddha and two Buddhas ascended to heaven. What does Zhou Yi mean this time? He has never seen such a brazen person. Even if their tax evasion is a fluke, Zhou Yi is also not good. Bird, after a short contact a few days ago, he knew that this person was a cunning and deep-minded person.

    People's definition of a good official in this era seems to be limited to those pedantic and upright officials. The common people think that Zhou Yi is a good official because he dares to punish corrupt officials. He is a good official. As for Zhou Yi's private methods and the meaning of what he did, most people can't understand and don't want to see it.     But in the court, those who knew him well knew that Zhou Yi was very capable. Their impression of Zhou Yi was not based on whether he was a good official or a bad official, but that he was indeed a capable minister.     Being able to be a minister means that every action has a deep meaning, so not only did Qi Guogong not believe Zhou Yi's righteous words, he almost vomited out the last night's meal.     Zhou Yi looked at Qi Guogong's pale face with anger, and suddenly the coldness on his face melted like ice and snow, and he said apologetically, "Oh, Qi Gong is still wearing obscene clothes, housekeeper, please go and give your father-in-law a piece of clothing." Bring the clothes, after all, the Lord is a person with a title, and he will have to cross the street soon, and the clothes of the Lord are not very decent." The butler subconsciously listened to Zhou Yi's words, and took a step forward     . He wanted to go to Qi Guogong's courtyard, but Qi Guogong stopped him with a loud voice: "Stop, you are from my Qi Guogong's mansion, can any outsider order you around!     " I don't know what's wrong in place.     Zhou Yi laughed, and said indifferently: "Since the father-in-law doesn't want to wear clothes, he thinks it's harmless, and it's not easy for a subordinate to force him, so let's go." After finishing speaking, he flicked his sleeves lightly, and took the lead     .     The guards at the back drove Qi Guogong to follow behind Zhou Yi. Qi Guogong was startled and frightened at the moment, Zhou Yi was coming for real, he was really going to arrest him!