178

Chapter 178

    When he was leaving, although the envoy of the Rong tribe tried his best to cover it up, the heavy expression on his face showed that Zhou Yi's words had a great influence on him.

    After the two envoys left, everyone in the hall stared at Zhou Yi intently.

    Zhou Yi looked around at himself, and said with a smile, "

    What are you adults doing looking at me like that?"

    Emperor Chongzheng made a sound, and the other officials praised Zhou Yi as if they had relieved a acupuncture point.

    "Master Zhou, what you said just now must have planted a nail between the Great Qiang and the Rong people. It would be great if they could no longer form an alliance because of this." Someone said.

    Zhou Yi listened and shook his head: "This is impossible. The alliance between the two countries is a matter of great importance. It is impossible to break the contract easily. What I said will at most only allow the Rong people to retain some strength when they send troops." "This is already very important.

    " Well, when the two armies are fighting, the most taboo is internal disharmony, Master Zhou's words can defeat the three armies!" Yang Zhiwen sighed with a smile.

    "That's right, Zhou Qing will have made a great contribution if he can really cause a rift between the Rong people and the Great Qiang!" Emperor Chongzheng nodded.

    "Being able to share the worries of the emperor is really a duty of a minister, and I dare not talk about my achievements." Zhou Yi hurriedly knelt down and said.

    "Hey, get up, I have always distinguished my merits and demerits, and I should reward you for your merits. After this incident, I will reward you well. Dear friends, I hope to follow Zhou Qing as an example, and now the Great Qiang and the Rong people have treated me for no reason. The war is launched at a time when the country is facing a crisis, and I hope that all of you dear ministers can work together, and our monarchs and ministers will work together to tide over the difficulties, and praise me to surpass the might of the sky." Emperor Chongzheng stood up, raised his hands slightly, and raised his voice majesticly.

    "Long live the emperor, long live, long live!" Inspired by Emperor Chongzheng, no matter what they thought in their hearts, all the ministers were at least very excited on the face, and they knelt down on the mountain and shouted long live, as if they were willing to lose their minds.

    Zhou Yi knelt down and stood up with everyone.

    When I thought I could leave the court after this matter was over, someone suddenly stood up and said: "Your Majesty, the Great Qiang and the Rong are united. Now I am worried that Di Yi will also take advantage of this opportunity to make trouble. Now the court cannot decide who to send as an envoy to Di Yi." In my humble opinion, Mr. Zhou is resourceful and eloquent, so he is really the best candidate for Di Yi's envoy."

    The person who spoke was an official of the Ministry of Rites, and he said in a loud voice.

    When he said this, all the officials in the hall showed thoughtful expressions. Indeed, the civil and military officials of the Manchu Dynasty looked at it, and no one could match Zhou Yi in terms of scheming, courage and eloquence. It would be great if Zhou Yi could be sent to Di Yi. .

    But...

    "Back to the emperor, I am going to Diyi. There are many dangers. Lord Zhou holds an important position in the Ministry of Commerce. In addition, the war will start, and the business in the country is even more inseparable from Lord Zhou. In my opinion, the envoy sent to Diyi still has to do it." Choose carefully."