chapter 101

Chapter 101

    Wuya came out from behind Wang Yan. She also saw Wang Yan's expression was in a hurry, and she was afraid of something, so she wanted to come to help, but she didn't expect to hear the conversation between Wang Yan and Sanya.

    "Second Sister, you'd better go back and live a good life. How can a woman keep talking about reconciliation? Besides, if you reconciled, what should you do with the child? Her father is unreliable. If you leave her alone in Mu's house, isn't Qing waiting to suffer? ?" Wuya didn't answer Sanya's words, but just said.

    Sanya sneered after hearing this: "It's true that standing up and talking doesn't hurt your back. You married a good man, so naturally you can say all kinds of sarcastic remarks. What if you also try to spread Mu Zili?" Wuya shook her head:

    " Second sister, although you have been expelled from the clan, you are still a sister of my mother and compatriots, how can I not look forward to your well-being, why do you miss me so much?"

    Sanya sneered twice after hearing this: "I know I I was expelled from the family, so I don't need you to remind me, and I hope that I will be good, but now I keep mentioning the matter of expelling the family, what is your intention? It's okay, you don't need to talk about my affairs, you can be your own An official wife, I'm here to beg my mother."

    Wu Ya wanted to speak, but San Ya stopped her back.

    "It's...it's useless if you beg me, and I can't do anything!" Looking at Sanya's appearance, Wang Yan really wanted to help, but she really had more than she could do. It was secretly hidden from Zhou Erer.

    "Mother, you and Dad have a good relationship. Go and tell Dad, beg a few more times, and Liu Lang is there. You are always Liu Lang's mother. If you go to ask him, he will definitely agree...Mother, you will never give up." Maybe watch me die, and if I continue to live with Mu Zili like this, I will really be dragged to death." What Sanya regrets the most now is that she didn't see through Zhou Yi's trick back then. He warned Mu Zili not to allow him to divorce him, which made Mu Zili dare not get up to divorce her. cage! A cage that tied her tightly around Mu Zili.     "This, this, I..." Wang Yan took a few steps back, looked at Wuya, Wuya shook her head, and said nothing else, Sanya has already expelled her family, Wang Yan shouldn't care about her affairs.

    Sanya also saw the movement of Wuya shaking her head, and suddenly became angry, and cursed: "Wuya, your conscience is so bad, you have a better life, and you don't care about other people's life or death? I didn't beg you, I begged you!" It's mother, why are you shaking your head?"

    "Shut up!" At this moment, Liu Ya suddenly came out from the back door and closed the door behind her, and Liu Ya walked up to San Ya with a cold face: "You have the nerve to force me Mother, take a look at what you have done first. If it were me, I would just find a rope and hang myself..." "

    Liuya..." Seeing Liuya talking so loudly, Wang Yan was afraid that Sanya would be aroused, so she hurriedly shouted.

    "Mother, I beg you, if you love your daughter, you can divide up with someone, okay?" Liuya pointed at Sanya, "She almost killed Liulang, if Liulang really had something wrong at that time, think about it, What kind of life will our family live now?"

    "I..." Wang Yan cried bitterly, saying goodbye to Liuya: "Mother knows, mother knows, but Sanya, like you, is my flesh and blood. I owe you guys, Da Ya, Wu Ya’s life is better, your marriage is watched by Liu Lang, it’s not bad, now Sanya is left in the whole family, seeing her suffer so hard, I can’t bear it for my mother... "