chapter 64 part 1

Chapter 64

    "Hey, wait, Liu Lang, if you don't want to go, Big Brother, how about I go? Don't you have girls in your factory!" Li Ermei hurriedly called Zhou Yi.

    As soon as Li Ermei's words came out, the other members of the Zhou family, especially the female relatives, looked at Zhou Yi eagerly.

    Zhou Yi smiled: "Auntie, the factory is already full of people. If I recruit people again in the future, I will definitely let you in first.

    " , but the moment the words came out, she remembered that the person standing in front of her was a scholar, and the scholar was not something she could insult in vain, so she had to change the subject and said with a forced smile.

    "Sure..." Zhou Yi nodded, and led Zhou Jia out of the upper room. When they passed by the small room they used to live in, Zhou Yi pointed to Zhou Jia: "Look, our family used to live here." Zhou Jia tilted his head and looked: "

    Brother, what are you doing?" You lived here back then, why didn't you take me?"

    Zhou Yi patted Zhou Jia's head, and was amused by his words: "You weren't there at that time." "

    Why didn't you have me, did you lose me? "Speaking that he was convinced that this was the case, he couldn't help puckering his mouth, and wanted to cry.

    "Okay, you were still in mother's womb at that time, and you lived in a better place than us!" Zhou Yi couldn't explain biology to this little guy, so he had to say perfunctory.

    "Why don't I remember living in mother's womb? I'm so old, can I stay in mother's womb? Brother, are you lying to me?" Zhou Jia looked in disbelief.

    Why should I recall the past when I was full, Zhou Yi was very annoyed.

    "Want some candy? I'll give you one when I go back." Zhou Yi couldn't hold back and changed the subject.

    "I want to eat!!!" Zhou Jia immediately laughed like a flower, holding his face in both hands, so excited that he really forgot to ask about the topic of whether he was there or not.

    The days gradually entered winter, the snowflakes began to fall, and the weather became colder day by day, but such cold weather could not cover up the lively atmosphere of Xiawan Village.

    On the official road from the county to Xiawan Village, the snow was already three feet deep. In such a cold winter, most people hid in their houses, but on this road, horse-drawn carriages passed by from time to time.

    When the carriage arrived at Xiawan Village, these people automatically rushed to a special place for parking carriages in Zhouji Manufacturing Factory, where there were already more than a dozen vehicles parked.

    A middle-aged man with a square face got out of the carriage and knew that he would suffer when he saw so many carriages: "Why are these people so fast, I'm afraid they won't get the order again this time!" The man sighed and walked outside the

    factory , There was already a queue here, and after a while, someone led these businessmen into a house called an office building.

    It was an eight or nine-year-old child who came forward to receive them, but none of these businessmen would despise this child.

    "Little boss, look, I didn't get the order last time, this time I have to place it first no matter what." A fat businessman said.

    Zhou Zhu opened the notebook and looked, "Yes, this time I can place an order for Boss Huang, but the quantity is limited to five thousand.