chapter 60

Chapter 60

    "How dare this girl do this!" The big girl covered her mouth in disbelief.

    Wang Yan wiped away her tears: "Who knows, I don't know where she got such courage, there are several concubines in Muzi's house, and they belong to the concubines, after your sister gets married What a life!"

    "It deserves it, who told her to be so brainless, mother, don't cry, this is the trouble she caused herself, but fortunately this matter has been covered up, otherwise she won't be able to find her in the future Even Liu Lang has to be judged by others!" Ever since Da Ya got married, her mother-in-law's temperament has become more straightforward, and she has become much more straightforward.

    The more I think about it, the more afraid I become. If there is no Zhou Yi to deal with this matter, the reputation of her mother's family will be ruined. Even if she is married, she will be judged by others. The more she thinks about it, the more angry she becomes. Get up and ask for Sanya's room.

    Wang Yan knew what Da Ya was going to do: "Tell your sister well, you can't make a fuss about this, you know, she's going to get married too!" "I know,

    mother." Da Ya took a deep breath and walked into the room. Sanya's room.

    In the room, Sanya was humming a tune and embroidering her dowry, she seemed to be in a very good mood.

    Seeing her like this, the eldest girl was so angry that she walked quickly to Sanya's side, stretched out her finger and poked Sanya's forehead fiercely, and said in a low voice: "Damn girl, why did you do such a thing?" Come on! Do you know that if this matter gets out, the entire Zhou family will be harmed by you, not only the parents, but also the younger brothers and sisters will be ashamed in the future!" Sanya was asked by the big ya, and she didn't

    care Smiling: "What's wrong with me, what's wrong with me getting a good marriage for myself? Do you want to be like you, marry a big fool, and now still rely on your natal family for food, and always look at Liu Lang's eyes!" "You     ... ...you..." Big Ya never expected San Ya to say that, she was trembling with anger, Wang Hu and Wang Yuan were working in Zhou's workshop, but they also really helped Zhou Laoer a lot , in Da Ya's heart, whether it is her natal family or her husband's family, they are her relatives, and the two families are supporting each other when they are together, but in Sanya's mouth, they become relying on her natal family for food!

    Sanya put down her wedding dress and sighed: "Sister, in fact, the two of us in this family should understand each other the most, shouldn't we, you and I have suffered so much since we were young, and our parents never cared about us until Liu Lang was born. Yes, our life is just a little bit easier, but it's still the same. My parents never really thought about us. Why, they are all the flesh and blood of our parents. Why do we have to live like this? You are really willing Do you really never complain in your heart?"

    Da Ya was taken aback by San Ya's question, did she ever complain, there should be some, because Er Ya didn't have to work, but she was always protected by her aunt time, and their mothers would just blindly make them endure. Why, they are all the granddaughters of the Zhou family, why the eldest aunt knows to protect Er Ya, but their father is indifferent, mother said that suffering is a blessing...

    Scenes of childhood experiences are replayed in front of my eyes, Da Ya has a moment In a trance, she opened her mouth: "But... But our parents still raised us, and Liu Lang often took care of us, didn't our life get better later?" "But is it fair, Liu Lang took care of us

    , Why can Liulang take care of us? Isn't it because his parents value him..." Sanya smiled mockingly.

    "But we are girls. Boys and girls are different from each other. In the future, Liu Lang will provide for the elderly. Can we do it? After we get married, we will belong to someone else's family. It is normal for parents to be partial. Others Isn't it the same for people, can you think of your son as much as your daughter in the future?" Da Ya sighed and said, this is the way of the world.