chapter 28

Chapter 28

    After the family had finished their meal, the second son of Zhou recounted what happened in the afternoon: "When I went out, the two officials were still in the village. I thought that what Wu Lang said should be done quietly, so I waited until they were done. I waited until they had left the village before they stepped forward, and after spending fifty taels of silver, the two officials readily crossed out my name, thanks to Goro this time, I gave birth to a good son!" Zhou The second child stroked Zhou Yi's head with pride on his face.

    Wang Yan also looked at Zhou Yi lovingly: "Yeah, if it wasn't for Goro this time, we wouldn't know what to do!"

    Da Ya gently patted Zhou Yi on the shoulder. Since having a younger brother, not only their lives have been easier Now, even her father's hard labor has been solved, and she believes that Zhou Yi is a lucky star in her heart.

    The five ya and the six ya saw that their parents were happy, so they also opened their small mouths and laughed, and the third ya slightly twitched the corners of her mouth.

    The next day when I got up together, Zhou Er Er took Wang Yan to thank Zhou Yi and grandma. The old man of the Zhou family looked very serious, and his square face made people feel very unapproachable, but Zhou Yi knew that although the old man looked It doesn't look as kind as Mr. Zhou's, but his heart is completely different from Mr. Zhou's. Da Nai is a kind old lady. The old couple only have two sons, Zhou Dazhuang and Zhou Zhouzhuang. The house that came down, this is where Mr. Zhou has been brooding.

    Grandpa Zhou Yi wanted to rely on the eldest brother for the elderly, so naturally he would help out a little at ordinary times. When the family was separated, he gave Uncle Zhou a house and most of the land. Since he was a child, Grandpa Zhou felt that he was not valued as much as his elder brother, and the separation of the family made him even more angry. So he broke up with Zhou Yi's grandpa and grandma in a fit of anger, and went out to run a business by himself. Later, he got rich with Zhou Yi's grandma, but he never cared about Zhou Yi's grandpa and grandma. Grabbing something, and then the old man went, and Mr. Zhou simply cut off contact with Mr. Zhou.     At first, Uncle Zhou still felt ashamed of Mr. Zhou. At the beginning, he unilaterally showed his favor to Mr. Zhou. Unfortunately, Mr. Zhou didn't appreciate it. Uncle Zhou is not a temperless person. We live in a village, but if we don't run into each other by accident, we won't even see each other all year round.

    "Uncle, Uncle Niang, I accept your wishes, but you have paid a quota of money just now, and the family must not be well-off now. I want the food, so I don't have to give the money." Yesterday, Grandma Zhou Not only did they send a bag of sorghum, but they also brought Tongtong coins. How could Zhou Laoer ask for their money, and he came to pay them back early in the morning.

    "What kind of money is this? These copper coins are for you to warm your pots and stoves." Uncle Zhou said silently while doing needlework.

    "Auntie, it's really not necessary. When the family was separated, I shared twenty taels of silver. I saved some money myself before, which is enough." Wang Yan and Zhou Laoer quickly declined.

    In the end, the money was returned to Uncle Zhou and Grandma Zhou. The old couple brought their grandchildren. Dazhuang Erzhuang went to the county wharf early in the morning to carry out labor because the family paid thirty taels of labor money.

    Zhou Laoer and Wang Yan didn't stay any longer. After paying back the money, they hurried home. They had just separated, and they didn't have pots, pans, rice, oil and salt at home.