chapter 91

Chapter 91 The Noodles in the Examination Room

    At five o'clock on the sixth day of February, Zhou Yi and Zhao Yuwen got up to go to Houkao. It was still pitch black outside the house, and snowflakes were falling rustlingly.

    Zhou Yi walked out of the warm room, and the freezing weather immediately made him shiver uncontrollably.

    Qing Zhu carried two big packages on her back, which contained food, quilts and clothes. With so many things, the officials must be busy again when the "body check" comes!

    Zhao Yuwen's room next door was also opened, and they didn't have many things. Zhou Yi frowned and said, "Brother-in-law, you only bring such a few things. It might be very cold inside. You'd better bring some thick quilts." Zhao

    Yuwen Said: "Take it, I went to take the test once, I know."

    Hearing what he said, Zhou Yi nodded and said nothing more.

    Qing Zhu and Chang Ping each held a lantern provided by the inn in their hands. As soon as they left the house, other practitioners in the courtyard followed suit.

    So a few people in the small yard met to go to the examination room together, and when they arrived at the front lobby, the shopkeeper had already lit a big oil candle to brighten the lobby, and there were already quite a few people gathered here, making a lot of noise.     After a while, the moment the shopkeeper opened the door, the clerks in the inn lit firecrackers at the opportunity. Amidst the crackling sound, the shopkeeper shouted

    : "I wish you all the titles on the gold list and a bright future!"

He was extremely nervous, but he still showed a smile, whether he was going up to 90,000 miles, or he was falling into the sand, and he just fell silent, that's all.

    In the snowy night in the early morning, in the city of Beiping, flickering lights gathered from various places in the city like Gong Yuan, all of whom were candidates for the exam and family members who were sending them off.

    At this time, in the huge city of Beiping, everyone is sleeping peacefully, except for the rustling noises of those who are fighting for the future, it can be said that everything is silent.

    Zhou Yi followed the flow of people to the Gongyuan.

    The Gongyuan site in the capital is located in Beicheng, next to it is the Mingjing Building, and next to it is the Guozijian.

    When Zhou Yi and the others arrived, a lot of people had already gathered in front of the tribute courtyard, and most of them were surrounded by a lot of people. It looked like they were here to take the exam. At the stage of juren, there would be no poor people, the worst Like Zhou Yi and the others, they will be served by book boys and servants.

    In this way, even if there are only more than 2,000 people for reference, there are close to tens of thousands of people who sent for the exam. Although the Ministry of Rites has arranged for many people, it is inevitable that they will be in a hurry.

    "Kang, bang, bang..." The bell rang upstairs in the Mingjing, and immediately an official yelled: "The queue is checked, and the non-examination candidates exit. Say it again, the queue is checked, and the non-examination personnel exit..." "

    Master , can you carry so many things?" Qingzhu asked worriedly as she took off the package from her body.

    "No problem, give it to me." Zhou Yi nodded, and took the hill-like package from the green bamboo, and carried it on his back, like a heavy tortoise shell.