chapter 107

Chapter 107

Today is the end of the month, everyone in the Hanlin Academy is waiting eagerly, but they waited and waited, but no one from the household department came to ask them to receive their salaries. With a cry, he almost burst into tears, "This month's salary will not be in arrears again, I have a centenarian mother and a three-year-old child, what should I do, the family will be in trouble again..." Zhou Yi

sympathized Looking at him, there is no one to be an official at this level, and this guy looks like he is in his forties, why he has a three-year-old child, he is too capable of giving birth, everyone else is now a grandfather.

"Don't panic, maybe it's not our turn yet, just wait a little longer." Wen Qu stood up to appease everyone. In fact, his family's life is not too rich. It fell to the point where there was nothing left to cook.

After waiting, it's time to go down to the Yamen.

Everyone in the Hanlin Academy was hopeless, but the official who nearly blinded them still did not appear.

"It's too late, this is no way for people to live, let's go make trouble together..." Someone was furious immediately. For those officials in the real power government, they can naturally look down on this idea of ​​​​salary, and they can go wherever they want Water is also more than this salary, but for the Imperial Academy, these salaries are simply life. The key is that the Ministry of Accounting is also the master of watching people order dishes, because the Imperial Academy is now an idle department, so generally if the money is not enough, the first one to default is the Imperial Academy, and because other departments have real power, the Ministry of Accounting dare not In arrears, as long as there is money, it will be kept and paid out in full and on time. This is simply death from drought and death from waterlogging.

It's no wonder that these people from the Imperial Academy gritted their teeth when they mentioned the Ministry of Accounts.

So within two months of joining the job, Zhou Yi embarked on the road of asking for salary for the second time.

This time he was not as relaxed as he was the first time. He already vaguely felt that it was not easy to entrust the salary this time. After all, Da Qiang did not meet Ci from Dayue this year.

Although the envoy said some harsh words when he left, but because of the confident and resolute attitude shown by the Da Yue government and the public, they did not dare to be presumptuous. After going back for so many days, they never heard that there was going to raise troops there offense or something.

This year, there is less expenditure on the Daqiang side. It should be said that it should not be a problem to pay the salaries of hundreds of officials. Why do we have to rely on salaries now?

When we arrived in front of the yamen of the Ministry of Rites, we realized that quite a few people had already gathered here. This time, it wasn't just the Imperial Academy and the Military Officer, but people from every department.

Among so many people, those generals were the ones who yelled the most fiercely: "Why don't you pay the army, do you know that the soldiers below have been hungry for three days, if this continues, the people in your household department will be responsible Is it?"

"Exactly, why are you in arrears with our salaries? What does your household department do for food?" A group of people behind them followed suit.

The colleagues of the Imperial Academy around Zhou Yi yelled hoarsely. After all, this is related to the livelihood of their whole family, and they cannot tolerate them not working hard.