chapter 55

Chapter 55 I'm His Grandpa

    Zhou Yi didn't know whether those people were instructed by the gambling house or their own idea, but it should be that those few people are more likely to cause trouble on their own. The idea of ​​a few hundred taels of silver.

    But it's impossible to say that Zhou Yi wasn't angry with the boss in his heart. Zhou's second child was beaten to the point of bleeding. Even if it wasn't the boss's instruction, the responsibility for lax supervision cannot be escaped.

    But he is still just a talent now, to be able to do such a big gambling shop business in a place like Nanyuan Fucheng, there must be a big force behind him, and it is not appropriate for him to have too many grudges with them now.

    So Zhou Yi properly expressed his anger. After all, he was only ten years old. Only by expressing emotions suitable for his age can he dispel the other party's vigilance. After the other party apologized repeatedly, he pretended to forgive the other party and accepted the apology , in view of his status as a "bumpkin", there was a slight hint of greed in his eyes when he accepted it.

    These were all seen by the other party calmly.

    After the gambling shop owner left, Zhou Yi looked at the five hundred taels of silver on the table and smiled wryly. He didn't expect them to "earn" so much instead of spending money on rushing for the exam. They just wronged Zhou Laoer.

    The owner of the gambling shop walked out of the inn, looked back at the room where Zhou Yi was, and smiled contemptuously, thinking that the first scholar in the new discipline who was hailed as a prodigy was some kind of powerful figure, but he didn't expect it to be so short-sighted In the future, even in high school, I'm afraid he won't be very promising, so that's good, he doesn't have to worry about a worthless little scholar, and the five hundred taels of silver will be just fed to the dogs.     Zhou Yi didn't know that he was already thinking so badly behind his back. He was busy with documents and filing for scholars, and after he was done, he met with many scholars to see the magistrate. , After a few words of leadership encouragement, they dispersed.     After everything was done, he was ready to go back to Guang'an County. Originally, Zhou Yi wanted to go by land, but the Han family had already arranged the boats. The expression on the boat was like going to the cemetery.

    The situation was more serious when I went back this time than the last time. Zhou Yi vomited all over the place not long after boarding the boat. After Han Xiangru knew that he was seasick, he cursed distressedly: "Are you stupid? Since you are seasick, Why didn't you say it earlier?"

    Zhou Yi, who was dizzy from vomiting, thought to himself, it's not because of you, how can you stand up to the bumps of the carriage at such an old age.

    The Great Confucianism is different, he also dabbled in Xinglin, the first pier along the way stopped, Han Xiangru ordered his servants to grab some medicinal materials, and after coming back to drink it for Zhou Yi, it really had an effect.

    Zhou Yi felt much better: "Teacher, if you don't teach anymore, you won't starve to death when you become a doctor!"

    Han Xiangru saw that the young disciple's face was so pale, and he didn't forget to flirt, so he laughed and said, "Shut up, Have a good rest."

    At the same time, Li Boyong was anxiously walking up and down the magistrate's government office in Guang'an County. It has been a few days since the exams were announced. Report the situation to the county. This is related to his political achievements. Enlightenment accounts for a large proportion of an official's performance evaluation.