chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Everyone in the Zhou family didn't believe it either. Da Lang and Zhou Lao Si also went to Bailu Academy and Qingyun Academy in the county to study, but unfortunately they were not favored. If so, the performance of Zhou Laosi and Da Lang in Qingzhu Academy can only be regarded as mediocre.

    Li Ermei especially couldn't accept it. She always regarded herself as the son of a scholar, thinking that she could become an old lady in the future. Every time I think of Bailu Academy, which Dalang couldn't pass the exam with all kinds of difficulties, was admitted by Liulang without saying a word, I hate the injustice of God.

    Mr. Zhou didn't say anything when he heard the news, but just smoked a cigarette silently.

    Zhou's mother said bitterly: "The Bailu Academy is notoriously expensive. I don't think he can afford it with a muddy leg. If there is nothing in the end, don't expect me to give him a grain.

    " Zhou Laosan heard that Zhou Yi had been admitted to Bailu Academy, and changed his previous attitude towards the second room. He bought something and came back to visit Zhou Yi. At the end Zhou Yi blushed.

    The official opening of the academy will be ten days later, and the ten days are just right for these students to prepare.

    Zhou Lao Er and Wang Yan got busy, they didn't know what kind of pens, inks, papers and inkstones to buy, but fortunately Zhou Lao Si was different from Da Lang, so it was better to ask him in detail.

    After Zhou Yi was ridiculed by the little fat man that day, Zhou Laoer felt suffocated in his heart. At the same time, he was also afraid that Zhou Yi would feel uncomfortable comparing himself with others, so he gritted his teeth and wanted to buy him two satin clothes.

    I was stopped by Zhou Yi: "Father, I'm here to learn, not to compete with others in dressing well. The best thing is to see who can be nominated for the blue list! Besides, you have already worked hard for me to study, I don’t want to make you work harder.”

    Zhou’s second child’s eyes turned red when he heard this, he touched Zhou Yi’s little head with his hand, and said hoarsely: “Okay, my son has ambition!”

    Zhou Yi remained silent, if he really only At the age of five, you may really feel inferior and abandon yourself in the comparison, but as a human being in two lifetimes, the shell of the milk doll is filled with the soul of an adult who has worked hard, so naturally he will not take these foreign things to heart.

    Soon it was time for Zhou Yi to go to school.

    As soon as it was dawn, Zhou Yi was woken up by Wang Yan, and the warm veil was put on his face to finally dispel the drowsiness. Wang Yan smiled and said, "I'm going to start school today, so I won't be able to sleep in anymore."

    Zhou Yi rubbed Wang Yan's palm, and called softly, "Mother.

    " Although Zhou Yi would go home every day, but Zhou Yi was by his side every day, knew how to protect his family at a young age, and was the only son. Wang Yan really put Zhou Yi on top of his heart. Even though she was only studying in the academy during the day, Wang Yan was very reluctant to part with her. She urged: "When you go to the academy, you must get along well with your classmates, respect your teacher, and don't be naughty, you know     ?

    "

Ah, I made it, an egg lay on the thin white surface. Zhou Yi knew that if it was given to them at this moment, the two of them would definitely refuse to eat, so he simply ate it.