137

Chapter 137

    Liu Ya came back to the door, and seeing Wen Xin and her inadvertent affection exchange, Zhou Yi knew that her newlywed life was going well.

    Wang Yan dragged Liu Ya into the house to talk privately, while Zhou Laoer and Zhou Yi talked with Wen Xin.

    "Will my brother-in-law take the exam next year?" Zhou Yi asked gently, holding a lamp for Wen Xin.

    Although Zhou Yi is Wen Xin's brother-in-law, Zhou Yi's brilliance is too bright. He won the first prize at the age of seventeen, and now he is flourishing in the court. He was a little cautious in front of Zhou Yi.

    Seeing Zhou Yi hold the cup for him, he quickly raised the wine glass by himself: "Yes, although I'm not sure, I still want to try my best in the provincial examination next year.

    " Picked up a glass and clinked with him.

    Wen Xin was a little embarrassed by Zhou Yi's praise: "My little Taoist skills are nothing in front of you, little brother."

    Zhou Yi smiled: "I am just lucky. If it weren't for the emperor's grace, I would It can only be the top two. If the brother-in-law doesn’t dislike it, we can discuss articles with each other.”

    Wen Xin said he was overjoyed, and Zhou Yi said it politely, saying that he could discuss articles with each other. In fact, Zhou Yi could be his teacher. Even his father praised Zhou Yi's writing as natural.     Zhou Yi didn't think his articles were so great. What he could teach Wen Xin was only exam skills, and Wen Xin had to fill in other software.     "Why haven't you seen Jiadi?" Wen Xin asked a little strangely.     "He's in the academy, and he has to go back to his hometown to take the college exam next year." Zhou Yi replied with a smile, Zhou Jia has already passed the government exam, which is already quite remarkable for his age.     Wen Xin sighed after hearing this: "I was already fourteen years old when I took the college exam." These two brothers are really amazing.     Zhou Lao Er sat on the side, with a proud expression on his face. Although he is not promising, he has raised two good sons, which is considered a remarkable skill.

    Halfway through the banquet, Qingzhu suddenly leaned into Zhou Yi's ear, "Master, Mr. Han has sent you a letter."

    "Really?" Zhou Yi stood up in surprise. What happened a month later, he had been in the capital for more than half a year, and he had only communicated with Han Xiangru two or three times.

    "Father, brother-in-law, please sit down first. My teacher has sent a letter, so please excuse me." Zhou Yi said something to Zhou Lao Er and Wen Xin, and immediately stood up.

    Knowing the meaning of Han Xiangru to Zhou Yi, Zhou Er Er hurriedly nodded upon hearing the words: "You go, I am here."

    After Zhou Yi left, Zhou Er Er said to Wen Xin: "Mr. Han belongs to Liu Lang. Teacher, it is thanks to him that Liu Lang can achieve what he is today."

    "But Han Xiangru, Mr. Han?" Wen Xin asked in amazement, Han Xiangru's reputation, as long as there are few scholars who do not know.

    Zhou Lao Er didn't understand the world of scholars, so he nodded.

    Wen Xin suddenly realized, no wonder Zhou Yi is so outstanding, he turned out to be Han Xiangru's disciple.

    Zhou Yi went to the study room, let out a sigh of relief, and then cut the envelope. At the beginning of the letter, Han Xiangru scolded him directly: You bastard, what are you doing, you are not afraid of breaking the sky!