chapter 24

Chapter 24 Marriage

    During the slack season, they only eat two meals a day, the morning meal and the evening meal. Zhou Yi estimates that the morning meal will be around nine o'clock, and the evening meal will be around five o'clock in the afternoon.

    Zhou Laosan came back and brought back money, and Zhou's mother specially asked Li Ermei to cut half a catty of meat, and bought it with fat meat.

    This is also a difference between ancient times and modern times. In modern times, everyone likes to eat lean meat, but in ancient times it was different, because there was not much oil and water in daily life, and people pointed to fatty meat to moisten their intestines, so fat meat is more expensive than lean meat. .

    But Zhou Yi saw that Zhou Laosan didn't seem to have much appetite when he looked at the large pieces of fat when eating, so he knew that he was living a happy life in the town.

    The whole family finished their meal with blank eyes, and Zhou Er Er took the whole family back to his own house as usual.

    Now that the weather was getting warmer, Zhou Yi took off his padded jacket and wrapped it in a quilt to watch Wang Yan and Da Ya change his clothes.

    Zhou Laoer took his own planer and planed a piece of wood on the side. In fact, the past two months have also been torture to Zhou Laoer. Heart flustered.

    After digging for a while, Zhou Laoer sighed, "I heard that many people in the town have bought baby carriages, and the price has dropped to 300 yuan a car." "Why is it so

    much cheaper?" Wang Yan exclaimed Say, she doesn't understand the market supply relationship, she just thinks that she can sell more than one or two when she sells it.

    "If there are more people selling, the price will naturally not be higher. We also took advantage of the first one. It's just that so many people do it. I don't think it will be easy to make money from this in the future." Zhou Laoer originally planned After the family split, he made another fortune by selling baby carriages, but now it seems that this wish will come to nothing.

    Even if it can be sold for 300 yuan a car, almost everyone in Guang'an County or Lin County who wants to buy it has already bought it. It is impossible for him to sell it far away by himself. Naturally, he will not be able to earn money. .

    "Father, it's okay, I'll think of something novel for you after the house is divided, and I'll keep it and sell it for money!" Zhou Yi said, patting his small chest with his fat paws.

    Zhou Lao Er and Wang Yan looked at each other and smiled, Zhou Lao Er rubbed Zhou Yi's head, "Okay, I'll just wait for Liu Lang to come up with a good idea, so we can make a lot of money."

    Zhou Yi knew that Zhou Lao Er and Wang Yan What he said was like a child's talk, but he was not in a hurry, everything would be discussed after the family was separated, otherwise no matter how much he earned, he would still be working for others.

    "Mother, is my brother's clothes getting too small? I think he has grown an inch this year." Da Ya said suddenly while changing the clothes in her hand.

    Wang Yan took the clothes from Da Ya's hand, "Let me take a look." After comparing it with Zhou Yi, she found that it was indeed a bit shorter.

    "You are all crops in the field. When the season comes, you will grow taller, and you will be an adult in the future." Wang Yan felt extremely relieved to see her son grow taller, "It's just that the clothes can't be worn anymore." "It's okay, when the time