140

140 Chapter 140 I'm married (1)

    After the family received the order and sent the eunuch away, Mrs. Li wondered: "Why did the emperor think of marrying Yingru and his son-in-law? They are only a few days away from getting married!" But General

    Li Stuffing his beard: "This matter is probably related to Zhou Yi. I heard that not long ago, Zhou Yi organized some kind of business promotion conference, which directly filled the treasury. In this way, it is not surprising that the emperor loves Zhou Yi so much."

    Li Madam slapped her hands lightly when she heard the words: "Let me tell you, when I saw Zhou Yi at Qingquan Temple, I felt that he was destined to be with us Yingru, and now it is indeed the case. Looking at it, let alone the capital, it is full of Dayue." , there are not many young people who are more promising than Zhou Yi, who is just right for us."

    General Li stroked his beard on the side: "Okay, don't talk about this, didn't the empress announce you to enter the palace, go quickly Tell Yingru to clean up, don't miss the hour."

    Mrs. Li and Li Yingru packed up, got into the carriage and drove to the palace.

    In the carriage, because she was going to get married in a few days, Li Yingru was shy and nervous at the same time. All her thoughts were put on the marriage in a few days, so she didn't pay attention to Mrs. Li's words.

    "What are you thinking, child? Mother asks you, what do you think the empress is doing by announcing us to enter the palace?"

    Li Yingru groaned, and Madam Li patted the back of her hand before recovering. Madam Li saw her like this , couldn't help shaking his head: "Your father said that you only have a future son-in-law in your eyes, and mother still said good things for you. Now it seems that you are more serious than what your father said. Hey, what's the point of raising a daughter?" Use it, before you get married, your soul will be gone!" Mrs. Li also deliberately pressed the corners of her eyes with a handkerchief.

    Li Yingru sighed helplessly: "Mother, if you want to pretend, you can just pretend to be in front of my father. Besides my father, who in the family doesn't know what you like?" Mrs. Li took off the veil shyly: "Is it obvious?

    "

    Li Yingru nodded heavily: "Obviously."

    "Then how could I have fooled your father?" Mrs. Li muttered.

    "Then my father's eyesight is bad." Li Yingru shrugged.

    Mrs. Li stepped forward and gently tugged Li Yingru's ears: "This child, how can you say that about your father?" She touched Li Yingru's head and said, "We should be getting married soon, you have always been calm Mother is also at ease, but mother still has to ask, married, but it's different from being in her mother's house, you and mother can talk as much as you want, but married people must be filial and respectful to their parents-in-law, and your parents-in-law look at it too A kind person. Yingru, remember, this housekeeper knows how to relax. You have always respected me one point, and I will return you three points. Both parties must be considerate of each other. You respect your parents-in-law and get along well with their families relationship, but it does not mean that you have to listen to what is right and wrong, you have to have your own judgment, and when you are doing your duty as a daughter-in-law, you must also keep your bottom line, so that a good relationship between the two is a long-term relationship The way..."

    Mrs. Li's words made Li Yingru burst into laughter, and she bent her eyes to look at Mrs. Li: "Mother, you are still worried that I will be bullied. !"